Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Good Morning everyone, and happy Friday.

Looking forward to the Holliday weekend. My family used to have our reunion this weekend for years down in Charleston WV. Unfortunately i'll be moving all week end. Hopefully at some point i'll get to crack a few open.

So what do you guy's & gals have planned?

I have Green Chile planned for this weekend!

HA! got to go and buy 5 crates of roasted green chile from the Hatch Chile Festival so i can reload my freezer.

Nice, are green chillies hot?
Me and my buddy at work just ate some whole Habanero's today and yesterday. Called him out, and he did it so i had to. Stupid idea i know, gets kinda boring around here waiting on the machines.

Lol, burning shit of doom.
I eat hot stuff all day. But those peppers made me go through 5 mins of hell, after that stomach cramps. I keep a bottle of Franks RedHot in my drawer at work and at home. Needless to say, i put that shit on everything!!!

They can be hot depending on the crop grown and the farmer. The amount of water can affect the plants heat level. Most people get Big Jim kind and its medium to mild. I prefer the Monroe type as it ass destruction hot. One of the few claims to fame this poor state has.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

They can be hot depending on the crop grown and the farmer. The amount of water can affect the plants heat level. Most people get Big Jim kind and its medium to mild. I prefer the Monroe type as it ass destruction hot. One of the few claims to fame this poor state has.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Lmao, Ass Destruction Hot!!!!! That sounds pretty hot........

Happy Friday.:)
Got a heat wave here in CA. Plan on doing some BBQing this weekend.

Mike B.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Dang it! Three more hours...

Now, are we there?