Good bye TTA #677

tta1265

So one of the locals here in Arizona just traded his busa for a turbo trans am a few weeks back...I tried trading him my GSXR 1000 and some cash for the car but he declined. People like this shouldnt own this car, the thread will describe itself.

Sad.

AzStreetScene.com - Forums

That sucks. How did he wreck it? I saw the pic on the flatbed. IMO he was phucked either way, if he stopped the car was going to get impounded, but trying to run cost him even more. I dont mind street racing as long it's not around people (i.e backroads).

From what I gather he was out street racing and was caught or seen in the act, the helicopter was following him through a few local spots as he was trying to ditch the law. I guess he decided he better get out of dodge since he didnt have a drivers license and by that time the squad cars caught up to him and he thought he was bert Reynolds and was blowing red lights and got T-boned. There were pics up of the car from the passengers side, where the left rear passenger seat is now sits where the trans tunnel is.

I'm down for some good ol street action but blowing red lights like a ricer is beyond stupid, with a passenger at that.

Well, it WAS a nice car!

MY freakin head hurts trying to read that thread !!!

X2. I'm not a stickler for spelling or puncuation but I always try to make my postings as grammatically correct and as easy to read as possible. These guys however, sheesh! :rolleyes:

What city did this accident occur in? Specifically Phoenix or a suburb?

Well, it WAS a nice car!

X2. I'm not a stickler for spelling or puncuation but I always try to make my postings as grammatically correct and as easy to read as possible. These guys however, sheesh! :rolleyes:

I know there are some that prefered to focus on other areas of education in school besides English and grammar, but reading that was like reading the entire history of Liv4gnz posts!

looks like a phoenix cop car in the picture..... i'm betting tis happened in north phoenix , peoria area. I read the rest of the post on that website, I can't believe these guys .

SO sad ... but honestly ... the only way to look at it is one more off the road to make mine worth more.

My friends give me crap DAILY about not driving #5 .... but this is exactly why. I want her to survive until I die ---

Its weird, he was on this board only hours before this happened! Alot can change in a few hrs. Bet he will be in jail till Tuesday at least before he can get bailed out.

Somebody is going to jail! Running from the cops is a felony! Around here street racing is also a felony now! He will have plenty of time to think about all these mistakes for sure! I guess the value of my tta's just went up!

Yeah he is going D.O.C. I guess he has a list of priors and then about 8 charged with this new incident. Nice guy, just did the wrong thing.

Sucks to hear that.... i quit that scene a while back... when we used to gather at pecos road in the mid 90s...... a motor cycle cop got killed chasing 2 cars racing from a dig the car he was chasing slammed on the brakes the cop went right into the as end of the camaro. That was all i needed to see and have'nt been back since... i also used to frequent the deer valley airport . Moral of the story... you have to grow up sometime

I was out there then, we all used to meet at turborx and head out there or Queen creek.

wreckedtta.jpg