PRICE DROP! Solid 86 regal project,good start for a TSM car

buicksstage1

FORSALE: Car has clean tittle, 1986 Regal set-up to run BBB, Black exterior/Burgundy(Maroon) interior Regal….Body straight but does have it’s share of those “parking lot scratches and minor dings”. Paint is somewhat oxidized here and there (a good wet-sanding should clean it right up and bring back the shine) and the clear coat is lifting in a few spots on the hood only. The driver’s side of the windshield next to the a-pillar is cracked. Has the half/vinyl top, it has a split at the very top forward center point. Car is in the middle it’s transformation to a light & fast but streetable car. Interior in excellent condition but does need headliner. The plush original 60/40 split bench in very good condition too. A Custom-Built Dash by Performance Instruments (cost OVER $1500 !) using AutoMeter UltraLite gauges designed by me (pic’s posted below). Car has A/C and new heater core but tracked down (2) different original GM A/C delete “kits”, even has ALL hardware and ductwork including correct dash control AND the correct glove box in the original Burgundy (Maroon) color!! There’s a good 40lbs or so loss right there from what I‘ve read. Other weight loss items include aluminum bumper mounting brackets (replaces 5-mph “energy absorbers“. Aluminum front bumper reinforcement, not installed instead the Canadian Only individuals are. (2) 84-85 front original GM GN air-dam spoilers. Original GM GN 5-piece rear spoiler (NOT a cheap fiberglass repo!). The spot welds in spare tire housing were drilled out to replace with a rolled and broke piece of 16 gauge so that it looks factory and opens up all kinds of room under trunk. A 20gal w/GM sending unit aluminum cell in trunk with dual -10AN outlets.
The rearend is a braced and black powder coated Moser 9” without the third member so it is the housing with 35 spline axles, Moser all new rear brake set-up, drums cryo’d and powdercoated black. Kirban driveshaft safety loop. TOTAL COMPLETE HR PartsNStuff rear suspension incuding DBL ADJ uppers w/HD Delrin bushings, (2) pairs of Lowers w/HD Delrin (also a pair of extra ¼“ longer too to better center the rear tires in the wheel well!). Welded HR’s frame braces. Hotchkis frame braces tying upper frame mounts to the lower frame mounts. (2) different pair of the American Racing Vector “T-Type look-a-like” rims, 15 X 8.5”. One pair has nothing mounted on them and second pair has NEW (stickers) Hoosier Pro Street 29.5X12.5X15 Radials. They fit with NO frame notching without any fender rolling! Front rims are original Buick T-Type 15X7 with NEW Hoosier Pro Street fronts. Front suspension is Global West Drag Tubular Uppers and Lowers w/Delrin bushings and AFCO "Low Friction" Ball Joints. QA-1 Coil-overs. All steering components replaced with Moog components except box itself. Also I will include the NEW!Torque Tech 3 ½” “X” pipe exhaust to 3” outlets exiting “GN” style behind rear tires.

Used GM lightweight aluminum front bumper support
Every thing from here down is NEW
American Racing “Vector” T-Type “look-a-like rims
Kirban Driveshaft Safety Loop (already on car)
Kirban All New Body Bushings incl. “GNX bushings” (already on car)
(2) Pair of Summit Racing Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors (Cryo‘d), (1) pair on car.
Global West Tubular Upper Control Arms (TLC-88) (already on car)
Global West Tubular Lower Control Arms (TLC-TLC-88H) (already on car)
AFCO “Low Friction” Upper Ball Joints (20032LF) (already on car)
AFCO “Low Friction” Lower Ball Joints (20039LF) (already on car)
QA-1 Front Coil Over Kit (GMP 1450-3) (already on car)
QA-1 Coil Over Bearing Kit (7888-109) (already on car)
QA-1 Coil Over Spanner Wrenches (T114W)
QA-1 Rear “Stocker Star” 12-way ADJ (TC1661P) (PAIR)
Air Lift 1000 Leveling Drag Bags (pair) (60844)
Custom Designed Dash w/AutoMeter Gauges (160mph Speedo, fuel level, fuel pressure, volts, vacuum, oil pressure, oil temp, water temp, trans temp w/custom “Trans Brake”, “Line Lock”, “NOS Ready”, “NOS Active” and “Highbeam” lighted side panel)
The original 200-4R transmission case (dual bell housing bolt pattern, BOP and Chevy) goes with also as well as original factory driveshaft
Summit Aluminum 20 Gal w/GM sending unit fuel cell w/foam
NEW,Torque Tech 3 ½” “X” pipe exhaust to 3” outlets exiting “GN” style behind rear tires.
All the front end and front and rear brakes are also new.(already on car)
Moser 9inch housing and axles etc.(already on car)
TA 455 frame pads (already on car)
PIC'S are here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/315652-86-regal-project-alot-new-parts.html It comes with the parts listed on this thread Was $7800...... NEW PRICE! $4500 1-250-474-0622 Car is located in Decatur IL..... Chris

Attachments

• regal6.jpg
    regal6.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 924
  • regal4.jpg
    regal4.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 911
  • regal1.jpg
    regal1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 918
  • pics mike7.jpg
    pics mike7.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 923
  • pics mike3.jpg
    pics mike3.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 918
What is up with you?

Ohhh... I thought I said something about the old price???:rolleyes::rolleyes: Whatever. I hate being right...

I'm not sure why the mods let you post here but you have no idea what your talking about AGAIN. I broke up the package, that is why I dropped my price. Please do me and everyone else here a favour and step back from your manure spreader. You are so wrong........ Chris Skaling

Dude, you were just a plain out jerk. Don't even act like you didn't say anything. Also, favor would be the proper way of spelling that word... Have a wonderful night...

What is your problem?

Dude, you were just a plain out jerk. Don't even act like you didn't say anything. Also, favor would be the proper way of spelling that word... Have a wonderful night...

What did I say? This is my add and if you are interested in my car then hit the back button and move on. Grow up! Have a nice night. Chris Skaling

Favour is actually the spelling in many countries. Sorry...I like being the devils advocate :biggrin:

What did I say? This is my add and if you are interested in my car then hit the back button and move on. Grow up! Have a nice night. Chris Skaling

I meant if your NOT interested in my car. After 26 years of drag racing/owning Buicks I think I know the value of New speed parts etc. This kind of negative banter does nothing but make are hobby look bad. Sorry if I offened anyone eles here. Maybe I should e-bay the rest of the speed and NOS parts. Chris Skaling

From a Dictionary

Favor, Favour, or Favors, may refer to:

Favor (activity), a deed in which help is voluntarily provided.
Party favor, a small gift given to the guests at a party
Wedding favors, small gifts given as a gesture of appreciation to guests from the bride and groom during a wedding
People with the surname Favor or Favors:

Edward M. Favor (1856-1936), American singer and vaudeville comedian
Greg Favors (born 1974), former American football linebacker
Joanne Favors, American politician
Malachi Favors (1927-2004), American jazz bassist

AGAIN you don't know what you are talking about! Chris

C'mon guys,

I have NO IDEA why this thread turned to **** so fast and I am not gonna search all day on Mothers Day to try and figure it out.

Leave it on topic and please quit the ball breaking.

Ty

Justin84

C'mon guys,

I have NO IDEA why this thread turned to **** so fast and I am not gonna search all day on Mothers Day to try and figure it out.

Leave it on topic and please quit the ball breaking.

Ty

I'm new to this board and what brought me here is my buddy passed away a week berfore his 43 birthday. I am dealing with selling off all his car stuff. Being that this car is a Regal, I did a search and found this website. So I started posting things for sale on here and my first contact on here with Justin84 was on this thread http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/315652-86-regal-project-alot-new-parts.html post #6. In that forsale thread he mocked me by asking if my price was a typo. I have now re-posted the car and broke up the package and now he gets on this post and starts beating his chest saying I told you so. I have no time for this type of high school antics. If new people keep getting run off this board by this type of disrespectful postings, people won't want to sell their stuff here. I guess it is the old saying " if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". If you guys want me to leave that is cool, if not as soon as the deal is finalised on the car I can start posting the NOS/speed parts for sale. Chris Skaling

I'm new to this board and what brought me here is my buddy passed away a week berfore his 43 birthday. I am dealing with selling off all his car stuff. Being that this car is a Regal, I did a search and found this website. So I started posting things for sale on here and my first contact on here with Justin84 was on this thread http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/315652-86-regal-project-alot-new-parts.html post #6. In that forsale thread he mocked me by asking if my price was a typo. I have now re-posted the car and broke up the package and now he gets on this post and starts beating his chest saying I told you so. I have no time for this type of high school antics. If new people keep getting run off this board by this type of disrespectful postings, people won't want to sell their stuff here. I guess it is the old saying " if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". If you guys want me to leave that is cool, if not as soon as the deal is finalised on the car I can start posting the NOS/speed parts for sale. Chris Skaling

Don't go anywhere Chris, we are a bunch of pretty cool guys:biggrin:

Welcome to the board:cool:

Ty

class act buick guys..........I am sorry about your loss man. Just do what ever you need to do to make things right for yourself and fawk the rest.

Thank you Turbobuick.com

class act buick guys..........I am sorry about your loss man. Just do what ever you need to do to make things right for yourself and fawk the rest.

I am only looking after this for my passed Buick brother and his 70 odd year mother and family. I have kept all sales too here and V8buick. My buddy Kerry passed from Cystic fibrosis and everything was pretty much planned out to do with the car stuff, I am keeping what I said I would and passing the rest on to the Buick community. I have also donated some money towards a V8buick member that lost his shop and a couple cars to a fire a few weeks ago, luckily his 65 was getting a resto so it was spared so I put some money towards the exhaust in Kerrys name. I do not want a pat on the back here please, I just want to make sure his family gets a fair price for things, this is not a well off family to start with and one of the family members took things into his own hands and sold abunch of the parts and tools and kept the money. I have gone out of my way on every sale to make sure everyone is happy and have also excepted resonable offers. Thank you to everyone here that has pm'd or posted with help etc and when I finish the deal on the regal I will make a list of people that showed interest in some of the parts and give them first crack at them. Chris Skaling

Chris dont worry about the select few people who do nothing but stir the pot all the time (justin get a life and stay the hell out of people's for sale adds.. if you think the price is to high just simply move along, its not hard to do....) Sorry for your loss and good luck with the sale!

Still for sale!

Still FORSALE! The fellow that was interested found a Fab9 locally. I want $4000 without the exaust and BBB engine mounts. Thnk you guys for the kind words. It is going to e-bay soon. Chris