Go Seahawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYBRIDT

GO SEAHAWKS!!!! To everyone who said we only made it to the playoffs due to our crappy division, I guess the whole conference must suck since we picked everyone off one by one. Goin' to the Super Bowl!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Adam

I see the future... a little bird that looks like a seagull...gettin run over in the MOTOR CITY by a big, black and yellow BUS!!! :eek: :tongue:

Overrated

The sorriest division in the NFL got them six of their wins. San Fran, St. Louis, and Arizona with an astounding combined record of 15-33. Lets not forget the rest of their easiest schedule. Seattle's other wins are Atlanta 8-8 (suck), Houston 2-14 (really suck), Dallas 9-7 (at least should have went to overtime cause Bledsoe threw a pick), Philly 6-10 (third string), Tenn 4-12(terrible), Giants 11-5 (kicker missed 3 or 4 game winning kicks), and Indy 14-2 (who were playing their 4th string). Their three losses Jacksonville(playoff team), Washington (playoff team), Green Bay (yeah I know Seattle was not playing their starters, but only after Shaun Alexander got his touchdown record) As for the two teams they faced in the playoffs, well if Washington could have gotten their offense heads out of their asses and capitilized on Seattle turnovers it might have been a different outcome. Carolina became a one dimensional team as soon as their third string running back got hurt on the second series of the game. Now if they could'nt run the football what were they going to do? Hmm maybe pass to Steve Smith? Double team him, triple team him. This is why Seattle hasnt gotten any respect. Its just not impressive. Would have liked to seen Seattle play the teams Pittsburgh played in the playoffs. Thats why the Seahawks are underdogs going into the super bowl as well they should be. :biggrin:

The team traveling the furthest to the superbowl has won all but one time.Hopefully it isnt true this timeand cowher can get the monkey off his back.Either way this should be a good game.Seattle is there for a reason,they didnt have an easy season and also got to the big game the long way.Both of these teams are hungry.