GNX for sale 410 miles

nick19

Absolutely museum quality, all docs, orig. tires,jacket,book,etc.,send pm. if serious only please. Price is at 86,500k firm, thank's. Nick.:) :)

no idiots here. he is asking a low price for the GNX if you ask me. 1G4GJ1174HP4577 your just asking to much for your Buick.

do you have any pics of this car? and watch out for all the idots here that will tell you its too much

That's a pretty ignorant statement considering you are wanting $35K for a molested 60K+ mile Grand National.

Sorry Nick for trampling on your thread.

do you have any pics of this car? and watch out for all the idots here that will tell you its too much

There is a HUGE difference in the car you are selling and the GNX that is for sale, please do some research and quit bothering people in this forum, we dont want your car.

My appologies Nick for trampling also.

TTT for you.
Good luck with the Sale. I wish I had the money.

i think most of you own junks or wish you had as nice a gn as mine
We dont care what you think.:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Sorry for the trash nick. Good luck with the sale of the GNX.

This board consists of alot of turbo enthusiasts who know more than your average car guy does, so those in the right frame of mind know that 86.5k is a bargain for this pedigree of a GNX. Thank's for the positive comments guys, now does anyone want to buy this car? Turbokid I did not receive your e-mail, try again and post that you sent it, therefore I will know if there is a problem with my address and I can post my phone # if needed, thank's, Nick.:) :)

This board consists of alot of turbo enthusiasts who know more than your average car guy does, so those in the right frame of mind know that 86.5k is a bargain for this pedigree of a GNX. Thank's for the positive comments guys, now does anyone want to buy this car? Turbokid I did not receive your e-mail, try again and post that you sent it, therefore I will know if there is a problem with my address and I can post my phone # if needed, thank's, Nick.:) :)

I do so please read your PM and get back to me buddy:biggrin: phone number there too.
Photos will be nice Nick.