GNX #36 at Food Lion Auto Fair Charlotte, NC

trbochV6

Gotta Luv It!!!!
This was one of the most beautiful GN/GNX's I've ever seen. The guy took extreme care of it. Unfortunately, I didn't see the mileage on it. I cant be much.
DSC01620.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

The car you took a pic of at the AutoFair is my car. Its a "BRILLIANT FORGERY" assembled by a company Called AVC, they went out of business a few years ago. I have to actually argue with people to try and convince them its not the real thing. Thanks for the compliments. Great pics.

Fred, You should join up with our Carolina Turbo Regal / SYTY /Turbo Malibu club. We show at AutoFair, as well as have meets about every month. You can join up here
GM_TURBO6@yahoogroups.com

ps. That's one of our group in the pic :biggrin:

Im impressed with the workmanship. Its clean. I missed the rest of the GN's at the show. I thought it was kinda weird only seeing one.

I was just about to Question the Dash Plaque when I read further and saw the owners thread.

you can clearly see its not real.

you should buy one of the extras that are floating around..

I wouldn't want it, its missing the cigarette lighter. :biggrin: Just kidding. Very beutiful car. Is it original paint?

TWISTER said:
Whats on the pass side floor? Nice car also.
That's all the Speedway Best of Show trophys he's won showing with our group. We have to draw straws to see who has to park beside of him :D

Car was repainted about 8 years ago. Missing lighter is in the console, my son was watching a DVD on the way to the speedway. It even has a "HEMI" in it.

Sweet Ride. Very Clean.

I can't believe you have to conveince people that it's not a real GNX, I could tell in about 2 seconds it wasn't :D But, we can't all be perfect.

If you've ever seen a real GNX or at least read Kirbans books or went to the websites. You can tell as soon as you see it. its got 50/50 paint on it, 50 feet away or 50 mph it looks great.

More_Boost!! said:
Anyone else catch the "T" horn button??

The "T" I thought was a fitting tribute to a friend of mine that was killed in Iraq, while we were there. He had a couple of nice muscle cars we use to sit around and bench race.

peteraq1 said:
The car you took a pic of at the AutoFair is my car. Its a "BRILLIANT FORGERY" assembled by a company Called AVC, they went out of business a few years ago. I have to actually argue with people to try and convince them its not the real thing. Thanks for the compliments. Great pics.

Thats a very nice replica. I caught it right away by looking at the number plate. Its nothing like the real deal but that was about it.