Two GNX's for sale

I've always wondered about we4 values, I know they are rare but don't seem to bring the GN type money. I know where a 16k mile one is that will be for sale but have no idea what it is worth.

Good deal on that 47 mile GN as I have seen ones with that kind of mileage in the $60k range. Seems weird the 3300 mile GN didn't sell above the $30k mark.

I know! I tell people these cars, the gnx, are getting six figures and they all say,
" for a Buick."

073 was for sale about a year or so ago for awhile , he was looking to get $70k I think . Then one of those internet consignors listed it for him for $85k , still no sale . The guy I bought my X from knows him personally , talks to him on the phone ( he was from Ga I believe ) , said he was offered $60k and turned it down . Apparently this dealer now has it , must have bought it from him , and is doing " the flip " .
It's a case of another dealer seeing an X go for six figures at an auction ( which would be the sub 1k mile cars ) , and thinks they all are that price . This is another X we are going to see for sale for a long time , as the real figure is $60-70 ish , not $109k !!!!

That is a good deal on the WE4. I think pretty good money for the 45 mile car. Glad you posted the results as the prices are unavailable on their site as far as I can see.
KID

That is a good deal on the WE4. I think pretty good money for the 45 mile car. Glad you posted the results as the prices are unavailable on their site as far as I can see.
KID

Agreed , WE4 very good price for whoever bought it .Yeah , the GN pulled $45,500 , I can't find what the entry fees/seller commissions are for this auction house ?

6 percent on cars exceeding 10k. They have a sold/unsold list you can download.

I cant believe people pay 45k for a 47 mile gn when thats nearly gnx price territory.

I dont understand ultra low mile gn's increasing in price until gnx further increase. Seems like if your a major collector youd want an x if your an average joe youd want something you can drive.

If u drive that gn a little its just like any other. At least with the gnx youll still have a 1/547 car.

I'll take 3 sub 30k we4's over the one sub 100 gn all day.

I dont understand ultra low mile gn's increasing in price until gnx further increase. Seems like if your a major collector youd want an x if your an average joe youd want something you can drive.

If u drive that gn a little its just like any other. At least with the gnx youll still have a 1/547 car.

I'll take 3 sub 30k we4's over the one sub 100 gn all day.

Well , that's what I did , I had a 1,400 mile GN that I wasn't driving and never would , and seeing the market go way up on them , I sold it and put in the rest to buy a GNX . ( that I do drive ) .

Well , that's what I did , I had a 1,400 mile GN that I wasn't driving and never would , and seeing the market go way up on them , I sold it and put in the rest to buy a GNX . ( that I do drive ) .
Smart move. Making the most of the market.

Really smart putting the funds from the Gn to the X. I'd say.

My GN has 29k miles and I'm torn with wanting to drive it or park it more. I hear conflicting suggestions. I want to drive it and enjoy it while I can, but also love that almost new car smell she's holding on to, especially if GN,s start creeping up too. You only love once I suppose.

When I got my GN the very first thing out of my 13 year old sons mouth was," Dad, do I get that when you die." I said, "Son, I'm never dying and when I do, I'll be buried in this car!" Haha

Drive it ! 29k or 50k miles isn't going to make much of a difference on the value as much as the overall condition will. Enjoy the ride, you will always get a descent return if you ever sell. Remember they made over 20000 gn's in 87, so there are still a lot of sub 10000mile cars out there. Only 5500 gn's in 86. Here today and gone tomorrow, looking at it in the garage isn't as fun as being on the freeway !

Drive it ! 29k or 50k miles isn't going to make much of a difference on the value as much as the overall condition will. Enjoy the ride, you will always get a descent return if you ever sell. Remember they made over 20000 gn's in 87, so there are still a lot of sub 10000mile cars out there. Only 5500 gn's in 86. Here today and gone tomorrow, looking at it in the garage isn't as fun as being on the freeway !

Agreed ! Drive and enjoy it , while it is low miles , 29k miles is mileage I wouldn't be concerned about , keep the car maintained/polished/detailed if you want to keep as much value in it as possible . 2-3k and down mile cars is where , to me , they have an odometer value .

A 47 mile GNX will still pull more than double the price of a 47 mile GN.

Pete