GNS Performance TSR - (Turbo Street Radial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this makes no sense , you say you want the bar there and connected as the bar keeps it even playing field and cite the benefit of weight transfer , why not there and unattached
and with the idea of it being a weight transfer thing you wont allow it to be missing but do allow glass bumpers and hood ...how these fit the masses and offers a level playing field i don't know which for sake of argument the glass bumper and/or glass hood does more for weight transfer and really isnt what should fit into a street car class . i run the hr rear bar and on the street I don't miss the front bar one bit nor do i feel like hanging one on now , where as the glass bumper is not exactly what a street car should be running around with

although now reading the rear section
"REAR SUSPENSION:
Suspension components must remain in stock locations."

i dont see how the HR bar is allowed since it technically isnt stock location :(

Thanks Paul for bringing this up but this is Scotts event (TSR) and this is one of the rules that he has set, and I have no problem with it, just that I won't be entering the class :frown:, because I don't plan on installing the front bar on the car, and as far as street car I do believe that my car deffientely falls into this catagory and as far as weight the car is a pig 3980 to 4000 with me in it, Thanks again Jr. P.S. will see you all in Burlington

oh boy
sway bar this sway bar that
Just bolt the damn thing on and bring it
your car want slow down as much as you think.
plus when you get beat you can blame it on the sway bar

Today we had a TSR car make pass at 6.90 @112 mph :eek: WOW what a car! My car was doing 1.8 60's consistantly all day so I was very pleased.. This class will be a fun class, Look for it at other Buick events as well...

SW

No TSR! There ended up not being enough cars for the class so it wasn't ran. We hope this class will carry on into other buick events in the future..

Scot W.

damm.. I thought a lot of guys were goin down to run the class!! :confused: Many cars there in general ?? Did they have an alky class?? I know Shane said they were goin down with a car with their new Alky set up..

I think the low attendance for the class may have been the victim of the early date of the meet. My track just opened a couple weeks ago and I've barely had the cars out until this past week. I still like the idea of the class and would like to run it in the future. I would love to run my White T in it, but you'd have to get rid of the A/C and front sway bar requirement.

It was fun seeing the cars practice TSR on Friday. :smile:

damm.. I thought a lot of guys were goin down to run the class!! :confused: Many cars there in general ?? Did they have an alky class?? I know Shane said they were goin down with a car with their new Alky set up..

Yeah, we had powermaster problems:mad: Just made it to the line with less than a minute to spare for qualifying and fan quit temp went UP and popped another hg:mad:

Even with a popped hg we finished 3rd in TSM:tongue: 3rd out of 3;)

No TSR! There ended up not being enough cars for the class so it wasn't ran. We hope this class will carry on into other buick events in the future..

Scot W.

Man I hate that so much Scot.

There were many cars going to run the class and I was SHOCKED at some of the times ran... There was some great driving going on. This will be a great class!

This will be a great class!

I think when the class came out it was like the "alky" class. very few rules to eliminate guys from running. Then all the nit picking "rules" drove off other guys . To me 3500#s is 3500#s (whatever the weight rule was).. oh well.. his class to do whatever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.