GN1 VALVE COVER BOLT LENGTH

SAMBALLS1

Does anyone know what the bolt length for the GN1 valve covers is? I don't have the valve covers so I can't measure length, nor do I have some sort of reference... Any Help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Are those the china ones with the 45's in two corners? If so, I think I have some around here.

I was ordering a 180+ piece stainless steel engine bolt kit, just didn't know what length to get valve cover bolts for aftermarket valve covers. . .

Champion valve covers
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you can't figure it out, get the long ones, thread them in and see how much sticks up. Cut that much off and you are done. You can thread a nut on before cutting to clean up the thread afterward. Pretty simple stuff.

Thanks for the supoort guys. I had asked amd nobody responded.. I found out by calling champion myself. . .I posted sizes so other tb.com member could take advantage of info in futur.....

Earl, in no way shape way or form was that directed towards you. I have the upmost respect for you
:D

No. I didn't take that as disrespect. I've only played with 3 types of VC.s Stock, TA, and the ones I asked you about. The one's I was guessing used all 8 of the same length. The ones with different lengths were the TAs. That's why I asked which ones you were getting.