GN/Ttype Sept 28th Thank you to supporters and All who attended

It was a Great time at our Get Together.
We had 89 Gn/Ttypes show up
I'd like to thank all who donated parts to help support our event.
Spoolfool,Highwaystars,HRParts,FullThrottle, Champion racing,Jimmy's Transmission, Gn1performance,Midwest Custom Engravers,and finally to Buffalo Wild Wings for having us at There location.
To all the people that helped out in one way or another Thank you.
Regards
Benny

Was a great day and turn out! Thanks to all the wonderful vendors for there support.. And a final thanks to Benny for his hard work and dedication.
Nick

Big congrats.:)
Do you guys give away a "Long Haul"prize for the person who drives the farthest to get there? I may have to make the drive from So Cal in the GN next year. I'll deliver the bumper fillers in person and save on the shipping cost.:D

In all the years I've been going to Turbo Buick shows, the best ones are when they are by the people and for the people. This show was was just for the love of these cars and the people who share this passion. This is a show to be proud of.

Once again.
Congrats to Benny, Prasad and every one who was a part of this. Thanks for letting me be a small part of it. I hope we can do it again next year.

Happy Spooling.
Mike Barnard

Here's one from the cell. Camera ones will have to wait

David

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Attachments

• 1380419551092.jpg
    1380419551092.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 208
glad i was able to make it up there saturday.was the first time out with my gn since i bought last month, and had a good time talking with other gn owners willing to share some info with me since im a newb to these cars.thanks again guys.
Gianni

When I was there, there was three complete parking rows (both sides) of Buicks. Overview photos below.

Great event, thanks again!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1380583000100.jpg
    1380583000100.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 178
Pic 2

Attachments

• 1380583127639.jpg
    1380583127639.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 156
Pic 3

Attachments

• 1380583166749.jpg
    1380583166749.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 162
Spoolfool,Highwaystars,HRParts,FullThrottle, Champion racing,Jimmy's Transmission, Gn1performance,Midwest Custom Engravers,and finally to Buffalo Wild Wings for having us at There location.
Regards
Benny

Benny, Prasad.. Midwest Custom Engravers would like to thank you for all your hard work and planning. It was an honor to be a sponsor for one of the many great raffle prizes. Thank you all who attended and help support our growing business. Jason Arcillas Midwest Custom Engravers.

Regards
Benny
For me, and a few other guys I know we're lucky that we're so close to Hoffman Estates, or Elk Grove(Busse Woods)! It's pretty cool that guys were driving here from 2 or 3 hours away! Benny, or Prasad I hope this worked out so it didn't cost you guys anything out of your pockets! If it did I would definitely be willing to make a donation to help with everything. I'm sure other guys would too! Thanks for everything you guys did! It turned out great!

Benny, Prasad.. Midwest Custom Engravers would like to thank you for all your hard work and planning. It was an honor to be a sponsor for one of the many great raffle prizes. Thank you all who attended and help support our growing business. Jason Arcillas Midwest Custom Engravers.
Thank you Very Much for having supported us with you generous donations that truly helped make this a special event.
Best wishes always
Benny

For me, and a few other guys I know we're lucky that we're so close to Hoffman Estates, or Elk Grove(Busse Woods)! It's pretty cool that guys were driving here from 2 or 3 hours away! Benny, or Prasad I hope this worked out so it didn't cost you guys anything out of your pockets! If it did I would definitely be willing to make a donation to help with everything. I'm sure other guys would too! Thanks for everything you guys did! It turned out great!

Thank you very much for offering to donate.Thankfully we did not have to take any money out of our pockets during this event. We would like to thank all the people who Bought raffle tickets, Entered the Silent Auction, and or just walked up to us and Donated some money. Thanks to the Vendors who supported us.
We are hoping to make each event that Prasad and I make special and memorable. The Buick GN/Ttype Community are a very special group and we should treat our group as such.
Thanks again
Benny