GN RPO Trunk Tag Question???

I'll take a look at mine tomorrow and see. I'm not that versed. I just know which codes a turbo regal should have and a few more i think are cool, like WO5, CF5, G80, D84 and such
Any update on if that number matches the body unit number on the body tag?

No Prob. I like having lots of documentation as well.
This packet does NOT come with the invoice.
I only ordered the invoice for one of my cars because I needed to confirm the dealership it was sold at so that my reproduction window sticker would be 100% accurate.

There used to be a guy that did them https://www.window-sticker.com/ (Kirban started promoting them as well for a while) and they stopped- Probably more work than it was worth. I think the Corvette guys are their bread and butter.

I got the window sticker issue solved as well as door jamb trunk ID label also see post under trunk RPO the company made a deal with me as the GM vendor. seperate file set up for our style etc.

Fully GM licensed

denniskirban@yahoo.com

What is the last page? What does it have on it. Important?

On all four that I saw, the last page (I assume) had the last 10 or 20 RPO codes on your tag depending on how well optioned the car was. It was pretty clear that the page was missing, as the list is alphabetical...

On all four that I saw, the last page (I assume) had the last 10 or 20 RPO codes on your tag depending on how well optioned the car was. It was pretty clear that the page was missing, as the list is alphabetical...
Gotcha, i have a list of all the RPO codes on my car i will double check it against that. Thanks.