gn parts

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
Full set of oem badges(3 gn & 2 intercooled) good for a driver $100.00 + shipping

Burgundy console complete $65.00 + shipping

Gray oem steering wheel gn good for a driver $75.00 + shipping

Door Escutcheon's for one side good for a driver. Not cracked but the chrome is peeling on one of them at the end where the pull strap goes. $50.00 + shipping

Numerous gmhightech magazine issues. Most have buick related articles pics such as the EIGHTS, Cal's, etc. Make offer.

BMR extreme anti roll/sway bar. Regular price new is $400.00 + shipping I will take $325.00 + shipping. Still looks new and was barely used. Was on a race car. It is overkill for my slow street hooptie.

I will package stuff for free. Shipping on small stuff will be USPS and larger stuff FedEx. Paypal accepted if you pay the 3% fees. I will consider fair offers.

Attachments

• trstuffforsale.jpg
    trstuffforsale.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 267
  • bar 017.jpg
    bar 017.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 268
any better pics of the emblems? would you consider seperating the intercooled emblems and selling them by themselves?

parts

any better pics of the emblems? would you consider seperating the intercooled emblems and selling them by themselves?

pm your email and I will take some more pics for you. Would like to sell as a set.

jasjamz 1st in line for the bar

Can you PM me a price for the bar shipped to 60104? 1st in line

I will check on a price from my shipper tomorrow after work. I did a quick ups calculation and it keeps trying to bill for 284 lbs when I put in 50 lbs. Check your pm's when you get home tomorrow evening.

I will check on a price from my shipper tomorrow after work. I did a quick ups calculation and it keeps trying to bill for 284 lbs when I put in 50 lbs. Check your pm's when you get home tomorrow evening.

Cool, Thanks!

T t t

I dropped the prices. Sometimes it is if I sell to cheap or to high. Just trying to target the pricing correctly. Bare with me.

Full set of oem badges(3 gn & 2 intercooled) good for a driver $100.00 shipped

Burgundy console complete just discovered it is cracked on the lower plastic on the passenger side but still good for a driver. $40.00 + shipping

Gray oem steering wheel gn good for a driver $50.00 + shipping

Door Escutcheon's for one side good for a driver. Not cracked but the chrome is peeling on one of them at the end where the pull strap goes. $40.00 + shipping

Numerous gmhightech magazine issues. Most have buick related articles pics such as the EIGHTS, Cal's, etc. Make offer. 25 total issues. A lot of buick articles in these. $40.00 for all 25 issues.

BMR extreme anti roll/sway bar. Regular price new is $400.00 + shipping I will take $325.00 + shipping. Still looks new and was barely used. Was on a race car. It is overkill for my slow street hooptie. Shipping was going to be around $65.00 including a box as I didn't have one large enough to ship this megabar. Will sell for $375.00 including shipping within reason. Please no requests for ground rates by Hawaii residents :rolleyes:

I will package stuff for free. Shipping on small stuff will be USPS and larger stuff FedEx. Paypal accepted if you pay the 3% fees. I will consider fair offers.

If interested I will snap some more pics and email them to you.