gn no2

drd21968

well heres my recent gn story.i have always wanted a gn since they came out.i finally buy a low mile excellent example.after only having it a short time i was offered a trade i had to take.i really do love the gn so i made an offer on a little cheaper car and i think i will own it this weekend.i have several collecter cars and the gn is one i really want to own.;)

well heres my recent gn story.i have always wanted a gn since they came out.i finally buy a low mile excellent example.after only having it a short time i was offered a trade i had to take.i really do love the gn so i made an offer on a little cheaper car and i think i will own it this weekend.i have several collecter cars and the gn is one i really want to own.;)

I predict that you will NOT own it.

It may however, own you.:D

These beasts have a way of getting under your skin, like no other car. Welcome to the site. Post pics if you get it.

Mike Barnard

!B5VmjZ!!2k~$(KGrHqYOKnUEy0FyLLskBMtNo-DN2!~~_12.jpg

!B5Vmn)Q!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKjkEyNdw,5e!BMtNpQLnO!~~_12.jpg

!B5VmiUwCGk~$(KGrHqIOKkQEyMlmGwqjBMtNo5v9(!~~_12.jpg well its much different than my perfect 35k gn a owned previously.needs paint,lower quarter repair,bumper fillers,a little lower door repair.i will be finishing a two year restoration of my 68 firebird.hope to have this gn in shape in 6 mo.it runs good,good interior,umder carriage good,it all works.time to get to work.;)

Welcome to the board. Good luck with the car and keep us posted with your progress. Lots of pics please.