GM TURBO 6 October Meet

We would like to welcome Shane Grimsley and Jay Carter on behalf of C.A.G.E Racing / Bigwood Racing from Benson, NC for coming out to be a vendor at the event in October. C.A.G.E. Racing is now the parent company of Bigwood Racing. Big Wood Racing does full fabrication work for race cars. From building at 25.2 pro mod all the way to simple roll cages, custom headers work, downpipe work etc... Randy Haywood is a well recognized tuner and is extensively experienced in FAST and Big Stuff 3! They have a dyno with up to 1800WRHP and can tune you car or simply provide you dyno pulls. Jay Carter will be tuning and taking care of their new e-commerce store! As you all know Jay can take care of ANY BUICK problem. Their website can be found here: Bigwood Racing. Here is the latest list of attending vendors:

Shane Grimsley / Jay Carter - Bigwood Racing - Race Chassis / fabrication
Kristi & Rick - Metco Motorsports - Suspension Products
Jack Cotton - Cottons Performance - Engine Management
Dan Strezo - DLS Engine - Engines
Cal Hartline - Hartline Performance - Engine Management
Eric Marshall - TurboTweak - Computer Chips
Paul Ferry - HR PartsNstuff - Suspensions
Julio Don - Alkycontrol - Alcohol Injection
Vince Janis - Janis Transmission - Transmissions
- Precision Turbo & Engine - Turbochargers

Clint put me and Bob on the list should have car ready by then. Just remember where HOT LOL

We are pleased to announce that we have added another person to the list of special guests that will be in attendance in October. We would like to thank Jack Cotton from Cottons Performance as he will be in attendance to assist with questions regarding engine management as well as bringing his vast knowledge of Buicks with him to NC for the meet. Jack also said that he might just be giving something away at the meet to a lucky participant, stay tuned for details!! :) Once again thank you Jack for your support and for what you help bring to the buick community!! As it stands these are the folks coming to join us:

Clint, You can definitely count me in, since Jack Is going to be there :) , will be bringing the car, also would like to know if there is room for parking trailers. Thanks Jr.

Let me make sure however there is a large church 1/4 mile away that I believe we have set for possible overflow parking. I will let you know when I find out

Mark 1 down here for all three days

Mark 1 down here for all three days...

I will not miss this event... hopefully will my GN road ready...

Brett Wallace

BTW driving from Wisconsin, might make this a weeks vacation, if your on the way and want a ride, it might work..

What city is the location, I know hotel s will be posted...
Please reserve a room for me, count me in FOR SURE, 2 weeks after that is the Reynolds Racing GSCA weekend, two Buick events in October to end 2008...

truck & trailers

For those that will be trailering their car Richard has a 26 acre facility that is 2.5 miles from the event location. You can either unload at the event then drive your tow vehicle to the facility and we will have a shuttle service to bring you back to the event, or you can keep your truck & trailer at the facility as it is fenced in and just drive back to Richards place. Either way I will see everyone in October. :smile:

Added Vendor

We would like to welcome another vendor to our list of individuals coming in October. Please welcome John Spina from Caspers Electronics coming all the way from Mundelein, IL to join us for our 3 day event. As many of you know Caspers sells most anything electrical & electronic for the Buicks as well as other makes. Caspers has a wide variety of Splices & connectors, Adapters / Converters, OEM Sensors / Modules / Relays, performance parts, and repair services. You can visit their website here: Caspers Electronics
Here is an updated list of attendees:

John Spina - Caspers Electronics - Electronics

Added Vendor

We would like to add Derek Godwin of Dentmasters coming in from Nashville, TN. Derek is a huge Buick fan and has attended several buick events including the nationals and has plans to attend Reynolds GA in November. Derek will be available for paintless dent repair during the event and will give a free dent repair for a door prize. Derek can be reached at 615-456-5646 and we will see everyone in October. Don't miss this!!

Derek Godwin - Dentmasters - Paintless dent repair
Harry Hruska - Precision Turbo & Engine - Turbochargers

Added Vendor

We would like to welcome Chris and Ron Sklenar from Custom Auto Apparel coming in from Pittsburgh, PA. Chris and Ron carry a full line of GM licensed apparel. Please checkout their online store for great GM licensed products such as Buick Grand National, GNX, Turbo T, Buick Grand Sport, Buick Motorsports, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Pontiac service logos with top quality embroidery licensed by General Motors. Custom Auto Apparel is your number one source for professional service. They surpass the competition, in not only price, but value as well. You can visit their website here Custom Auto Apparel.Here is an updated list of Tech individuals and Vendors who will be attending:

Paul Ferry - HR PartsNstuff - Supensions
Harry Hruska - Precision Turbo & Engine - Turbochargers

Chris & Ron Sklenar - Custom Auto Apparel - Official GM licensed Apparel
Derek Godwin - Dentmasters - Paintless dent repair

Might be before then but if not, we (BWR/Cage Racing) should be announcing our first retail product at this meeting. If we've already announced it beforehand, we'll have a couple on hand for people to see and play with.

Put me down Clint, i am gonna try my best to make it out. Will probably have 1 or 2 other guests with me.
Thanks
Chuck