GM TURBO 6 October Meet

Clint, how old is your chip, and do you know if it has the MAF/LV8 lock-out features?

Geoff, I also have a few modded ecm's if needed. No chips though.

K.

Clint---that will be perfect---thanks you very much!!!!

K.--if you wouldn't mind bringing an ecm, i would appreciate it:cool:

Talked to Eric(TT) for a bit last night, and he said all of his chips from day one have had the lockout feature, so it's not that:(

Geoff

K.--if you wouldn't mind bringing an ecm, i would appreciate it:cool:

Talked to Eric(TT) for a bit last night, and he said all of his chips from day one have had the lockout feature, so it's not that:(

Geoff

Save the logs for me to look at tomorrow, I'm not going to have a chance to look at the email. My next step would be the ecm or possibly the MAF ground.

K.

Food

Exit on Exit 143 (Alamance Road), turn North. set your odometer to “0”, and pay close attention to landmarks and
signs, as there will be several turns. Just to be sure that you are heading in the right direction, at .2 miles there will be a Chevrolet Dealer (Dick Shirley) on your right, and at .4 miles there will be an Exxon station at the intersection of Alamance Road (62) and Mebane Street.
At 1.2 miles, you will come to an intersection where 62 merges with Church
Street. There is a Domino’s Pizza across the street. Go through this
intersection (it will curve VERY slightly to the right.) Stay on 62 North. You
will see signs indicating 62/70—follow those indicating North.
At 1.7 miles there is a Citgo station on your right; continue to follow the
Route 62/70 North signs.
At 2.6 miles the street becomes a divided highway.
At 2.8 miles there is an Exxon station on your left.
At 3 miles you will cross under a railroad bridge.
At 3.3 miles you will turn LEFT onto Holt Street (there will be a sign
indicating 62 North to turn left. After completing this turn, you will cross
62 South after l block. At this point, Holt Street turns into Rauhut Street
(both are still 62 North).
At 6.6 miles you will come to an intersection with a Shell Station on the right;
continue through this intersection.
At 8.5 miles you will turn RIGHT onto Faucette Lane.
At 9.4 miles there will be a small white house on your left with 2 metal
building and several semi-trailers behind it. Turn left at the driveway. The
second metal building is Autosound 2000

CLINT, DO YOU NEED HELP WITH FOOD,SERVING OR PREPAIRING, I WOULD LOVE TO HELP..WE SHOULD ARRIVE FRI AROUND 3PM..WE'LL LOOK YA UP

No sir, EVERYTHING has been taken care of by Richard. There is a large tent that has been set up, Drink Machines, Porta Johns, etc... Im going over 1st thing in the morning to finish up all the details so I guess I will see most of you Friday and ALL of you on Saturday.

BE safe and happy travels,
Clint

I'm sorry, but due to a last minute family illness I won't be able to make the GM Turbo 6 event. Looks like the flu has decided to take over the family. I thought I was going to be able to make it as of yesterday, but unfortunately I can't. Hope you guys have fun.
Sorry Guys!

(Clint, I called the airline and cancelled the flight. Let me know if you need more info.)

Eric

Eric

Sorry to hear man, I will see you in BG next year I hope. With that C.A.G.E racing will be taking Erics spot in the tech session and revealing something new to the Buick world. When you find out what it is guys you are gonna love it. Take care of the family Eric. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear man, I will see you in BG next year I hope. With that C.A.G.E racing will be taking Erics spot in the tech session and revealing something new to the Buick world. When you find out what it is guys you are gonna love it. Take care of the family Eric. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

We have something GREAT TO SHOW YOU GUYS:eek: :biggrin: :cool:

Rain is not looking good for tonight.....has anyone discussed a make up at the track tomorrow if we get rained out to night?

A makeup date at the track would be great!!
I'm sitting in a hotel room in Burlington after flying in from "The Great White North" and would LOVE to see some racing at some point this weekend. I was at the track last night and saw lots of 'Stangs running around. It would be shame to let them think they can run wild like that. I was hoping to see some Buicks there but no such luck.

Welp, I just arrived...I'm at the Best Western off exit 141..if anyone wants to grab lunch...610-334-1031....:smile:

rain sucks!

Here at the Comfort inn and suites at exit 148. A couple buicks so far... :)

I just called the track and they are closed for tonight. The meet will be on saturday from 9 till 12.