GM TURBO 6 October Meet

Saturday meet at Richard's shop is from 9 am - 7pm. Check the flyer Clint posted on the next to last page for exact details!!!!!!!!!

Saturday meet at Richard's shop is from 9 am - 7pm. Check the flyer Clint posted on the next to last page for exact details!!!!!!!!!

Spoke w/ Clint and he said tomorrow at the track 9am to 12pm and then head over to Richard's.........:)

Dinner tonight

we're going to the long horn off exit 141 if anyone wants to join...........huffman mill rd. I guess they have a bar.:wink:

Man, we just got here. I wish I knew where everyone was before I called it a night...

See you guys tomorrow!

Just to let everyone know the meet will be spit up tomorrow morning. People that want to race and TNT can go to Piedmont Dragway from 9 AM till Noon. Richard's shop will also be open starting at 9 AM for people that don't want to go to the drag strip.

Have a good night and we'll see you tomorrow.

Just curious...did the person that made the video get Richard Clark's permission before he made it? It is one thing to made a video for one's own use, it is quite another thing to make a video that you intend to sell.
Conrad Carter

Just curious...did the person that made the video get Richard Clark's permission before he made it? It is one thing to made a video for one's own use, it is quite another thing to make a video that you intend to sell.
Conrad Carter
its ok-----i really don't mind-----anything that promotes our cars in a positive manner is ok with me-------the video site was wrong about one thing though--------the only cars that were at the event that were mine were the GNX's--------i spent the previous two weeks moving the GN's over to the missile building to make space for the show-------there are usually so many GN's around the shop that it looks like a car show 24-7...........RC

its ok-----i really don't mind-----anything that promotes our cars in a positive manner is ok with me-------the video site was wrong about one thing though--------the only cars that were at the event that were mine were the GNX's--------i spent the previous two weeks moving the GN's over to the missile building to make space for the show-------there are usually so many GN's around the shop that it looks like a car show 24-7...........RC

i figured you moved the gn's to the missile building.thanks for your help on my powermaster Richard
thanks

Sorry, perhaps I should have mentioned something :redface:

Made it mainly for me, then had some people ask me at the event if I was going to produce one for sale... then thought other people might want to see what went on as well.

RC, if you'd like a copy, PM me an address & I'll send you one.

And Thanks for hosting an excellent show!

Richard,
Cool! I just didn't want to jeopardize your most generous hospitality.
Conrad

Sorry, perhaps I should have mentioned something :redface:

Made it mainly for me, then had some people ask me at the event if I was going to produce one for sale... then thought other people might want to see what went on as well.

RC, if you'd like a copy, PM me an address & I'll send you one.

And Thanks for hosting an excellent show!
thanks-------i was gonna order one!!------AMI attn:richard clark 2609 tucker st burlington nc 27215

Thanks

Thanks for having this great event and for your hospitality Richard, you sir are what I would call a serious collector..........
This was the biggest event that I have ever attended.
I am still in awe....WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Great to finally meet some of the turbo buick bunch.
Again, thanks for the hospitality, and thanks to all the vendors that showed up.
Gail & Arla:biggrin:

If anyone has any pictures they would like to submit, Eileen Kirban is putting a bunch of pictures together with some video of the event. You can email them or send them through the regular mail to us at Kirban Performance.

It was a GREAT event!! I think everyone that was there had alot of fun and learned a few new things about Turbo Regals from Richard.

Pete
Kirban Performance

is this a annual event? not sure how I missed this thread:( .....hate I missed it....looked like a lot of fun