M3 @ 53.95 for 5 Gallons thats 10.79 a gallon
M5 @ 59.95 for 5 Gallons thats 11.99 a gallon

Are these good prices?
1-Which one do you use?
1A-Why?
2-Which one should I use?
2A-Why?

Where are you located ? That sounds pretty high...I get VPM1 Methanol
5 gal. drums for $28.94...almost 1/2 what you found. Be sure to check the "methanol source" sticky in this section.

found M1 about an hour:mad: away from me @ $32.95 for 5 gallons

the distance sucks but the price is much better...should last you quite a while once you are tuned. I didn't drive my car a whole lot this summer and didn't use all 5 gal...matter of fact the 1st 3 gallons I lost most in my driveway do to a slow leak :mad: probably would have only used 1/4 to 1/2 of the 5 gallons.

the distance sucks but the price is much better...should last you quite a while once you are tuned. I didn't drive my car a whole lot this summer and didn't use all 5 gal...matter of fact the 1st 3 gallons I lost most in my driveway do to a slow leak :mad: probably would have only used 1/4 to 1/2 of the 5 gallons.

To make my trip worth it i am going to buy 2-5 Gallon cans.

Does this stuff go bad if its sealed in its original can?

Keep it off the ground and it wont pickup moisture. 2x4's work well.

Been having other issues with the car so I haven't picked up the M1 yet.

but I found something interesting in Advance yesterday it was a Prestone windshield washer fluid it says for -32 degrees and right on the bottle it said that it's flammable.

Have any of you guys tried this product in your Alky injection kit?
Dyou think it could hurt something?

this a link to the stuff De-Icer Windshield Washer Fluid

Thanks Julio got the parts today.:biggrin:
Everything looks good.:biggrin:
BTW I fell a sleep twice trying to read the 10K page book it came with, Lucky for me I got to the last page and found the diagram that was a close call.:(
David

i took out the factory smoke

Well after 6 hours I finally finished hooking up the electronics.
So now its mid night but I had to finish it.
I then go over everything to make shore I don't fry the electronics and that I didn't leave a wrench in the engine. Every thing looks good.:smile:
I then proceed to turn the car on- cool all lights on the kit come on and life is good.:biggrin:
Now I hit the test button and nothing WHAT. I hit the test button again and still no stumble. :mad:
So now I pull the fuse out of the fuel pump so that I can put the key on the run position with out starting the car and try to hear the alky pump.
Well guess what? I hear the alky pump:confused: (yes the pump light came on but I needed to hear the pump in case I messed up the wiring).
At this point I am close to having a melt down.:( While sitting in the car I actually count to 20 I then walk to the front of the car look into the engine and see wetness all over the up pipe, IC, water pump and oil filter. That’s when I had the melt down. :mad: :mad: I remembered that last week when installed the turbo the alky line fell on the batteries positive terminal while the other end was grounded on the up pipe end. It was this way so long (2-3 seconds) that the factory smoke came out of line on the up-pipe end.
Now I have to order new lines.
I hate it when stupid ship like this happens.:mad: :mad:

BTW lucky that I still had regular WW fluid in the system and not M1

Should I turn on/of the Alky system every time I turn on/of the car?
Or can I just leave the dial on my specific setting and turn on/of the car with out damaging the Alky's electronics?

Or can I just leave the dial on my specific setting and turn on/of the car with out damaging the Alky's electronics?

Leave the knob on 6.. dont mess with it. Its hooked up to ignition so it turns on when you turn on the car.. turns off when you turn off the car.

i leave mine on a specific setting and never turn it off, havent hurt anything yet...been almost two years!

IF i was to put an ALKY injector between the Turbo's outlet and IC's inlet how good/bad would this work?
i don't think (first mistake) the puddling in the IC would be a problem since i would go with a Very very small injector.
The pre-turbo injection would probably work better but i am not willing to risk damaging the turbo how ever small the possibility.

The pre-turbo injection would probably work better but i am not willing to risk damaging the turbo how ever small the possibility.

well like I have said in other posts about this.. NON Buick guys have done this an thought it was great. BUT I don't know of a Buick guy that has done it an proved that it worked.
Now you didn't want to "risk" anything.. why post this ?? :confused: Look at how guys have run just using it the "normal" way :cool:

It's proven that injecting the furthest away from the intake helps lower temps, but the test I saw was a non intercooled car. I'd imagine it would be an ok location for a twin nozzle setup but you'd have to have a smaller nozzle before the IC or it will probably puddle. :frown:

yeaup

IF i was to put an ALKY injector between the Turbo's outlet and IC's inlet how good/bad would this work?
i don't think (first mistake) the puddling in the IC would be a problem since
i would go with a Very very small injector

well like I have said in other posts about this.. NON Buick guys have done this an thought it was great. BUT I don't know of a Buick guy that has done it an proved that it worked.
Now you didn't want to "risk" anything.. why post this ?? :confused: Look at how guys have run just using it the "normal" way :cool:
i put that there so that it wouldn't be suggested and we could move to other location.
If the first nut job didn't try ALKY none of use would using it.:rolleyes:

It's proven that injecting the furthest away from the intake helps lower temps, but the test I saw was a non intercooled car. I'd imagine it would be an ok location for a twin nozzle setup but you'd have to have a smaller nozzle before the IC or it will probably puddle. :frown:
thats the plan a very very small injector