Get together in Rio Rancho NM?

wilkinshc

Some Throttle More Bottle
Hi,

Wondering how many of you guys would be interested in meeting up June 1st (Saturday) late morning to see what everyone has and get to know other turbo buick guys. We could meet first at Cafe Bella (Golf Course Rd, Rio Rancho) from 8-9 where many cars show up and then head over to my office after for some turbo buick time.

We could me at my office at 2740 Northern Blvd Rio Rancho Nm 87124. (Idalia & Northern Blvd Interestion)

Chuck

Sounds like a great time, I know the café bella deal is getting pretty popular on the 1st Saturday of the month. I will spread the word, but I won't be able to make it, my 2 weeks "on" in cali starts around May 30th :(

Well Eric I could take your car out there for you;) I def be out there but probably in my BMW.

I am up for meeting. Don't know where Cafe Bella is, but I am sure I could find it.

I am going to be up on the 15th of June so probably can't make the trip for the 1st also. Gas is getting expensive :)

Hi Eric sorry to hear you can't make it. Still have not got the Vette on the road to test the tranny you built for me. Just not enough time in the day.

Heskahoka- Cafe Bella is on Golf Course road. It is about 2-3 block north of the Albuquerque/ Rio Rancho city line. It will be on the left/west side if you coming into Rio Rancho. It will good to meet some new faces.

Nope, this is the other Erik (with a K) from Cruces. Eric (longhair) is the tranny builder. He is a friend of mine but still not the same guy, although we do have the same twisted sense of humor LOL.

I figured there would be more interest! We still meeting at café bella? I hear that meet starts at 7am and parking is limited, I'll be in town!!

I thought the meet starts at 8am and goes to 9? Either way, I will see you guys there.

^I thought the same thing, but a post on TSC says 7am? Not sure I can roll outta bed that early, lol, but I'll get there eventually

It starts at 7 but I usually don't get out of bed to make it there till 8. Thought we would go over to my office afterwards. Have a little more room to look and talk about the cars.

Yes, had a great time meeting all of you! It was a much bigger turnout than I thought.

Thanks Chuck for the hospitality.
Mike B