Get Ready for TURBO THUNDER!!!

Last pass of the night sorta thing . . . :cool:

I'm curious how many dudes will be running this turbo. It's a wicked little unit with tons of potential.

I'm still looking for someone to crack 130mph with this thing yet.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm still looking for someone to crack 130mph with this thing yet.

Cal tuned one that ran a 127. Grey Racer hit 129. It's certainly possible, especially with XFI to fine-tune. It'd be a Hell of a feat in a full-weight car on just a chip.

Cal tuned one that ran a 127. Grey Racer hit 129. It's certainly possible, especially with XFI to fine-tune. It'd be a Hell of a feat in a full-weight car on just a chip.

Do you know at what boost level? Ported irons or what heads? Cubes?

Thanks for the info if you have it and thanks for posting even if you don't.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Grey Racer did 10.54@129.11 at 22psi on pump gas w/alky on a 3 psi launch (1.54 60'). His combo is a 250 stroker w/ XFI.

That isn't a bad 60', for Mickey DRs, but 22# and a 3 psi launch is jogging this turbo. Hooking up on a 25-27# run, even on a 231-235, has got to be knocking on the door of the 130s.

Anybody know if Bremerton will allow laptops in the car during a pass? It seems like the NHRA is not allowing that in any form..I am hoping to log my runs. Anyone?

a laptop has to be secured and out of reach. At pacific I just pin it behind my pass seat.

Anybody know if Bremerton will allow laptops in the car during a pass? It seems like the NHRA is not allowing that in any form..I am hoping to log my runs. Anyone?

I've been warned there only once for having a laptop to record runs. So I simple don't have it in the car when going thru tech and hide it under the passenger seat during runs. Dark tuned glass probably helps me. They haven't checked when pulling up to the line.

I still plan on doing the same this year. Recorded data is a must for me too.

I've been warned there only once for having a laptop to record runs. So I simple don't have it in the car when going thru tech and hide it under the passenger seat during runs. Dark tuned glass probably helps me. They haven't checked when pulling up to the line.

I still plan on doing the same this year. Recorded data is a must for me too.

Sweet - that means you'll have a data file called "Kurt's Tailights" :D

:LOL: If I break will you guys help me get back to Vancouver Island if I drive down?

Dan - You sure Sinistr is going to be up for the challenge for taking the trophy?? Taking last years event off. :D

Mike.

Holy crap...it's Phantom GN!!

The mystery, the intrigue, the unknown it's killing us. Will the baddest street/strip Grand National in the Northwest never to be seen make it's debut after it's 14 year meticulous modification build?

Is this finally the big year?

My schedule is so screwy, Im trying to see if I an make it Friday night and Saturday without my buick.
How many GN's come out for this event?