Get Ready for TURBO THUNDER!!!

gnnorthwest

Turbo Buick Shop
Back by popular demand for 2014 - GN Northwest is pleased to announce Turbo Thunder XV! July 18th-19th, 2014 at Bremerton Raceway!

This year at Turbo Thunder, we will have two turbo Buick bracket classes - Turbo Pro (11.50 and slower) and Top Turbo (faster than 11.50). In addition, this year we will sponsor an open Turbo Gas bracket for ANY turbocharged vehicle running gasoline (pump or race) or E85.

If you're anywhere in driving distance from Seattle, WA please do join us - we guarantee you'll have a great time and if you race you might just win some solid cash and great prizes! Keep watching this spot for updates and post here or join our Facebook event (https://www.facebook.com/events/628494160548533/) to let us know you're coming!

As an added bonus this year, GN Northwest will be offering significant discounts on parts and labor for Turbo Thunder race preparations! Give us a call if you need help getting your car ready!

Awesome! Wish I had the time to travel this year, but I hope someone takes some videos. Thanks for putting this on again.

I am going to plan on being there for the first time it sounds like a lot of fun. The buick is also headed up to GN northwest soon for some more quality work!

I believe zero. I went to Oregon about ten years ago and was the only one .

I'll be there again hopefully I don't put a window in my engine again

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bad news for Kurt and Dan...I will be attending this year and taking you out in the early rounds.
The coveted TurboPro trophy will be mine!!!!

Let the smack talk begin

It's kinda funny that Bremerton doesn't allow alcohol in the stands, but all the cars will be running on it . . .

Swung by GNNW to size up the competition yesterday. Kurt is bringing his A Game this year. Modded up to run mid 11s with MT DRs already on the beast. He is ready to run right now and chopping at the bit to be the repeat champion.

Dan looks like easy fodder for Sinistr...again. Slow and confused :-D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Dan - You sure Sinistr is going to be up for the challenge for taking the trophy?? Taking last years event off. :D

Mike.

Last pass of the night sorta thing . . . :cool:

I'm curious how many dudes will be running this turbo. It's a wicked little unit with tons of potential.