Gbodyparts

This is between me and nisnutz, and what the hell kind of name is nisnutz?

man

bro they are moving and sometimes even the best make mistakes. We are all humans. Just think of how old our cars are getting and think of all the great vendors that are now gone. Brian will get it straight. Now if you were in the situation I am in where I lost my turbo regal to a shop in sarasota florida and since 1999 I have gotten back maybe a couple thousand $'s of restitution. I was supposed to have got 30 grand back. Well needless to say the couple grand did not pay the interest on one credit card much less ruining my credit. Well the criminal justice system is just that. Justice for criminals not victims. I have lost so much $ that I am lucky to even still have a buick now. I am just glad there are alot of sources to deal with as I am in the process of bringing my current car up to par. So before you blow up and get all bent out of shape do your research. They are not trying to screw you over. Atleast these guys are constantly investing $ and coming up with new stuff for us. I am sure they will get you straight.

Hey nisnutz glad we got things all settled down on the phone. Talk to you later.

Nisnutz,
Napa has the booster and master cylinder for about $180.00 and you can drill a hole in your old pedal to match up the rod and use a grade 8 bolt and nyloc nut with two washers. Just helping another knucklebuster!!!!!!!

if autozone has it I can get it for you with a 20% discount ( I work there)

let me know

Chris

And then theres crow I like mine with gravy tell us how you like yours.

What r u talking about you think this would have been resolved this quick without this post?Mind your own business and get lost I dont care if brian cured your lockjaw or beat up the guy sleeping with your wife in my book he has poor business skills.You should spend more time at work and less on the computer.Maybe then you could polish up that turd you call a car.:rolleyes:

Only thing I will say is if you needed to talk to me there is an e-mail or PM's. Posting didn't get the results we were already working on resolving this when you posted.
The only reason I knew this post even exsisted was an e-mail from a customer.
Calling & talking to 3 different people causes more confusion then a simple e-mail to 1.
As far as poor business skills, I would love to see you in this office for 1 day even when we are not relocating an entire facility.

Look Brian I'm glad my pedal is on the way,But we both know that if I pm'd you and you didnt respond you and "everyone else" that jumped on this thread woulda jumped all over me saying why didnt you just pick up the phone and call him hes a great guy.You keep referring to being so busy and thats why I never got a call back.You dont think some of your customers might have a lot on their plate as well?I'll bet if you sent out my brake kit and didnt get paid because I was to busy you might get pissed,But heres a taste of my schedule since the hardest working man in buicks routine is getting old.First job is 48 hour min a week,Co-own commercial fence and painting company(This years work started a couple weeks ago).Have 4 jobs in contract right now,My son turns 1 next month and I have a house 4 vehicles and a bike to take care of.Oh yeah I,m also trying to finish the buick.So this post will end my dealings with you I wish you much success.Almost forgot I wont be able to stop by and marvel at your work ethic,I'm busy.

I just ordered a few small parts from Brian. I recieved the wrong part, sent an email to him. The correct part is already on it way to me. Less than a day later...... This is great customer service in my eyes. And I have not spent much money with him as of now. But with service like this, I will do more buisness with him in the future
Thanks Brian

Man this forum seems like it is turning into s soap opera.I just can't stop reading this bs though:D one thing i found out building these cars is be patient with the major vendors,appreciate them being here ,how about a month of running through muddy junk yards looking for a pedal and the only one u find has the doors rammed shut with the dozer,is filled with wet rat sh#t all over the floor.:D u have to crawl through the windows and monkey that pedal out.:mad: just my $.03

my 2 cents

I am in the process of restoring my GN, I made a purchase the ( GNX flare fenders) I was told that they were out of stock but it would take a couple of weeks for me to get the order, well they were right, but it took alot longer than a couple of weeks. I called and called and I was promise a phone call and I never did. I finally got my order but guess what? I never received a courtesy phone call. You can say that these delays are because of moving reasons but guess what, this was way before any mentions of moving. I then made another purchase (my 10 inch wheels) I sent in my cores( It was confirmed that they have received the cores) and I was told there was a "2 week turn around on the wheels" Well it has been over a month and I have not heard anything...I called but as you all know they are moving...of course no one answer the phone. I understand that they are moving but guess what?...when you own a business and you are moving, these are the problems that will encounter, you should not IGNORE YOUR CUSTOMERS!!! I assume that you have forsee this problem and take necesary steps to avoid these problems...as a business ower you should try to keep your customers happy, you should have not taken any more orders untill the moving issue was solved..
Anyway I am still waiting on my wheels. I know what you guys are going to say but before you do. you are not the one waiting on back orders. I am sure I am not the only one...Thank you.

I tried to warn some of you guys nothing worse than paying for something then getting the run around.This last instance with my pedal was the second time I had problems with this guy.Maybe if business fell off by about 30 percent we could get some call backs?On a side note Brian has given me a great idea!I really dont feel like going into work tomorrow so I think I'll no call no show em,And when they call to bitch at me I'll pull out the G-body card and say blow me I'm moving.I'll let ya know how it turns out.:rolleyes:

Did he forget to move his cell phone?

r u stupid or something? why would he want people to call HIS PERSONAL CELL PHONE? ease with your ignorance buddy!:mad:
he's tied up big time,hes moving,and he's MOVING A BIG BUSINESS! not a mom and pops dealio! geeez get a ohucking grip. Im still waiting on some interior parts,and its been 2 1/2 weeks,but i understand what he's going through and i know brian would not screw his reputation by doing turn arounds!! he's caught up trying to catch up! so BE PATIENT!!

r u stupid or something? why would he want people to call HIS PERSONAL CELL PHONE? ease with your ignorance buddy!:mad:
he's tied up big time,hes moving,and he's MOVING A BIG BUSINESS! not a mom and pops dealio! geeez get a ohucking grip. Im still waiting on some interior parts,and its been 2 1/2 weeks,but i understand what he's going through and i know brian would not screw his reputation by doing turn arounds!! he's caught up trying to catch up! so BE PATIENT!!

Hey nut muncher its all about calling people back we dont need his number he needs ours,And wow your right hes got a huge business I dont know how it could be moved other than in the backassward way it was.We moved our shop (Where I work) 3 years ago 500 employees from 3 locations to one,13 million in parts and the 16 airplanes that were in at the time.2 days,Did it cost a fortune?Yep.If you cant afford to do it right,Dont untill you can.I could care less what you and the rest of the nut huggers think.He underestimated what he was trying to do so now his customers have to suck hind tit?Please!!!

for christ sakes, if you don't like the way he does business, don't do business with him anymore, i'm sure your $350 won't make or break him, enough said

Hey nut muncher its all about calling people back we dont need his number he needs ours,And wow your right hes got a huge business I dont know how it could be moved other than in the backassward way it was.We moved our shop (Where I work) 3 years ago 500 employees from 3 locations to one,13 million in parts and the 16 airplanes that were in at the time.2 days,Did it cost a fortune?Yep.If you cant afford to do it right,Dont untill you can.I could care less what you and the rest of the nut huggers think.He underestimated what he was trying to do so now his customers have to suck hind tit?Please!!!

Nut muncher,good word buddy:rolleyes: im sure your so defient behind a computer,so blad away!!!!!. What do you want hear? DO YOU WANT TO HEAR HIS VOICE AND WORDS OVER THE PHONE<TO TELL YOU He is IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING AND THINGS WILL GET BACK TO NORMAL FURTHER DOWN THE ROAD???:rolleyes: as it was stated on the boards MANY TIMES?? IT's ass ho*** like you that many vendors in the TR world back away! now go cry to mommy!:eek: