Gbodyparts

nisnutz

I have thought about doing this for the last couple of days,But everytime I get ready to I decide to give it another day.That was untill today.The first of this month I ordered a vacuum brake conversion kit from Gbody.They send it out and shortly thereafter I realize they sent me the wrong pedal.No big deal I call and was told they have some young workers in the evening that package and send parts,I was also told I was not the only one to get the wrong pedal.They had some coming in a few days and I would be first on the list.So I wait a week and a half and no package,I call and now a gentlemen tells me he has no idea what I'm talking about but will take care of it and send out the next day.Now I see whats going on(Disorganized) so I call again maybe 2 days later.This time its so and so dropped the ball and "I'm sending it out first thing in the morning sir".Now on to today I call and a lady answers has no idea what I'm talking about but will find out and call me back.I wait about 3 or 4 hours and call back again.Same lady answers I tell her she never called me back she promised to get a hold of so and so and will surely give me a ring right back.Guess what?So since I was shown so much courtesy and consideration I decided to do the same.

GBODYPARTS SEND ME MY BRAKE PEDAL OR SEND RETURN POSTAGE AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR KIT BACK!!!!!!!!!

Let see you called about an hour ago & Kasci stated I will need to talk to Joe first. Just to verify it shipped if not we will get you 1 out asap.

(Now I see whats going on(Disorganized) so I call again maybe 2 days later.)
Yes moving 100 cars to a new location packing up 300 cars worth of parts in a 96K sq ft building.Trying to keep stock up of new parts so things are not all drop shipped.Trying to transfer everything to a new location a few things may get disorganized.

I do appologize that we had to pull some techs out of the shop & have them answer the phones & take orders.As she told you we would discuss with Joe.
If it is lost we will send you another.If it didn't ship we will get you another unit out.

As far as calling you back it is pretty much impossible with everything going on to call everyone back in a timely manner.We are trying & doing what we can.

"Let see you called about an hour ago & Kasci stated I will need to talk to Joe first. Just to verify it shipped if not we will get you 1 out asap."

Wow are u serious?The SECOND time I called today was about 4 oclock because I was still at work it is now 7:42?Maybe thats the problem your the one doing the math here.

"Yes moving 100 cars to a new location packing up 300 cars worth of parts in a 96K sq ft building.Trying to keep stock up of new parts so things are not all drop shipped.Trying to transfer everything to a new location a few things may get disorganized."

Oh I see now I remember you telling me when you took my $350 that you had a lot on your plate and might screw up and give me the runaround all month:rolleyes:

Nisnutz,
Sorry to hear about your issues. I've delt with GBODYPARTS several time with great success. I wasn't aware of them moving, But i'm sure Brian will take care of you in what ever way he can.
Thanks for your time,
Chris

Nisnutz,
Man relax brian is a man of his word somethings just get screwed up thats all and brians the last guy you want to burn a bridge with, ie last month I wanted one of his stock location itercoolers you know thw 23 row jobs well I keeped screwing around trying to get the money to him one thing after another then one day I get a knock on the door and i have a box with a brand new intercooler in it,never sent him the money so I call him and all brian tells me is send it when I can not send it soon but when I can that my friend in my book is awsome customer service period. Just work with him trust me jumping the gun is going to hurt you in the long run. I know that anytime I buy anything for the car brians my first choice.

Nisnutz,
Man relax brian is a man of his word somethings just get screwed up thats all and brians the last guy you want to burn a bridge with, ie last month I wanted one of his stock location itercoolers you know thw 23 row jobs well I keeped screwing around trying to get the money to him one thing after another then one day I get a knock on the door and i have a box with a brand new intercooler in it,never sent him the money so I call him and all brian tells me is send it when I can not send it soon but when I can that my friend in my book is awsome customer service period. Just work with him trust me jumping the gun is going to hurt you in the long run. I know that anytime I buy anything for the car brians my first choice.

Crap your right Chance I'll never get my stage car built without the experts at Gbody:rolleyes: I'll bet ya if you were run around for a month after making at least 5 phonecalls and shown no common courtesy you would feel different.

nisnutz, sorry to hear/read about your tough time... Personally i have not had any problems with gbodyparts (brian) in the last 5 years. I do know whatever is the issue if your able to speak directly with brian when you call he will be sure to get it straightened out.

-Mike

Nisnutz,
Not that I ever had any problems with Brian or Kasci, Napa has the booster and master cylinder for about $180.00 and you can drill a hole in your old pedal to match up the rod and use a grade 8 bolt and nyloc nut with two washers. Just helping another knucklebuster!!!!!!!

I'll bet ya if you were run around for a month after making at least 5 phonecalls and shown no common courtesy you would feel different.

not really becuase ive had it happen to me before and ive done it to someone before things just happen that you cant control, and what just because you have a stage motor means your not going to need anything else for your car ever. just take ower advice and get ahold of brian and talk to him you'll feel alot better.

Brian, can't believe that I put up with you for almost 4 months on that engine fiasco:D

nisnutz, I appreciate the feedback reports, good or bad, as I'm sure the vendors do. When I bought an engine off gbodyparts last year, it turned into a fiasco- an utter mess. Here's the reasons that Brian's my first call when I need parts, or on the top of my list for referrals to others:

1) He did his best to keep me informed. Note I said his best.
2) I received the engine, and was getting ready to install when I found some major problems. I was so pissed off, that I called gbodyparts (10pm PST) with the intention to blast out a seething message, enough to melt the answering machine. Brian picked up the phone (1 AM EST), and for the next 45 minutes calmly listend to me go off. He then waited for me to take pics and email those to him to assess the damage. The bottom line question Brian asked me:

Ok, bud, how do I make this right for you?

No excuses, no BS, no drama.

By the time we had finished conversations/emails/etc, it was about 12:30AM PST- 3:30 EST.

3) Brian made it right.

The man is busy, (as are Nick McHale, Dan Strezo, Cal Hartline, Jack Cotton, Razor, etc) and he's only human. His taking the time to listen to me rave at 1 in the morning his time (while he's still at his shop working) told me he's not lazy- but busy.

Never had better customer service.

You might want to cut Brian some slack- he (and the other vendors) do a stand-up job of supplying parts to this little community, despite the small market share, and the cost factors involved.

Good luck with your build.

"Let see you called about an hour ago & Kasci stated I will need to talk to Joe first. Just to verify it shipped if not we will get you 1 out asap."

Wow are u serious?The SECOND time I called today was about 4 oclock because I was still at work it is now 7:42?Maybe thats the problem your the one doing the math here.

"Yes moving 100 cars to a new location packing up 300 cars worth of parts in a 96K sq ft building.Trying to keep stock up of new parts so things are not all drop shipped.Trying to transfer everything to a new location a few things may get disorganized."

Oh I see now I remember you telling me when you took my $350 that you had a lot on your plate and might screw up and give me the runaround all month:rolleyes:

No we figured out the problem. I'm not posting your name but we have you & 2 other customers with the same name. Went to the wrong person & wrong state. I have an employee swearing he shipped it & you telling me we didn't.
Not that this hasn't ever happened but that is what the problem was.
Your shipped.

"Thnx for the update"
And then theres crow I like mine with gravy tell us how you like yours.:redface:

And then theres crow I like mine with gravy tell us how you like yours.

What r u talking about you think this would have been resolved this quick without this post?Mind your own business and get lost I dont care if brian cured your lockjaw or beat up the guy sleeping with your wife in my book he has poor business skills.You should spend more time at work and less on the computer.Maybe then you could polish up that turd you call a car.:rolleyes:

listen bud your the one that f@#ked up you want to talk about this like men give me your number and I'll call you and whats it to you if I'm not at work maybe I have acouple of hundred thou in the bank for over seas work you dont know.

I'll pm you my number you scare noone.learn to mind your own business when adults are speaking.As far as hundreds of thousands in the bank crap in one hand and hold that bank statement in the other I have a feeling whats worth more.

Wow boys.. calm down and get off your high horses.. all we are talking about are car parts, it's not the end of the world :(

Wow boys.. calm down and get off your high horses..

I'm not quite sure what u mean by this?But your infatuation with boys and horses should be looked into!:D

YEAH!!!! whats it to you so maybe brian did give some guy lock jaw and bet me up for sleeping with my wife whats it to ya:biggrin: