Gas Prices

N.W. Buick

What's up lately around here? :confused: I filled up my truck on President's day and paid $1.71 for the Chevron 89 mid-grade.

This morning I left to go to work (in Seattle) and the same station had it for $1.75 a gallon for 89. We'll I'm thinking I'll fill up on the way home this afternoon - it went up again another .06 cents in 10 freakin hours...... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Somebody once said the "we" meaning western washington gets most of our gas from the refinery in Anacortes. So how come it costs so much?? :confused:

Geez at the rate it's going, I'm thinking Franks's only going to able to host one dyno-day this year because we'll all be too poor to afford the gas... ;)

Anyone else feel like their ankles and it doesn't involve an M.D.
:eek:

Mike

I just paid $1.75 for Chevron REGULAR here in Oregon. It sure seems like we're screwing ourselves doesn't it? I'm not sure where to look, but I'd like to see how the price per barrel has changed over the past 60 days.

On the other hand, I'm going to keep driving my heavy American rear wheel drive vehicles, with as much full throttle time as ever. :cool:

It could be worse

You could be buying it up here in Victoria. $.989 per litre works out to $2.51USD per US gallon for Chevron 94. To top it off, our Government decides to add another $.09/gallon effective 3/30.

Oh well, I'm still not going to go buy some embarassing econobox only to see prices crater once this Iraq situation is resolved!

Yogo for sale

I just saw a Yogo for sale in the AutoTrader for $20,000

It was old and beat up but, it had a full tank of gas:D

Frank

Chevron down here has 100 and 110 on pump. Unfortunately they will only pump 100 into your car. If you want 110 then bring a jug.:D

Chevron 100 and 110.....

Which Chevron in the Everett area sells this stuff or do I have to go to Kelso?

Auburn 76 gas station has the same setup. 100 at the pump and 110 in a jug. I think the 100 octane was $4 a gallon. This is just off 15th street and HWY 167.

I think they also have 116 (also leaded, like the 110) in the jug. I haven't checked prices in a while, but when I bought it in November it was about $5.50 per gallon for either the 100 unleaded or the 110 leaded, and closer to $7+ for the 116.:(