Yet Another Butt Hurt Mustang

His build specs say 6265DBB and that is the turbo he and I have discussed.

How does yours do at the track?

Well, I'm not to sure about that.........

I guess the time slips and story posted above on a very safe 20 lb tune doesn't tell any kind of a story about how she does "at the track",,,,,???:rolleyes:

You have your hot rod running good? Haven't seen too many kill stories from you lately.

Local track opens up in a couple of weeks. Really looking forward to some track time to see how fast the old car can go.

Don't think there are too many of us with the 6265 but I sure like mine even if it is a JB.:)

The open tracks seem to be getting further away form me. The only 1/4 mile left within 3 hour drive is Famosa in Bakersfield.
There is an 1/8 mile in Irwandale about an hour form home...so I'll eventually head over there and see what she does in the 1/8th.

It's running good....just fought my way through some PowerMaster issues again, and seem to have that straightened out now, but the mutton motor is set to kill.;)
Some dude in a new M5 keeps trying his luck with me.....4X now....I crush him everytime but he keeps trying.

I crushed a 2nd gen Camaro a couple weeks back....it was an outright bloodletting...but the dude was so entertained by the GN that he tried again just to see me run....so that time I let him get ahead 3 lengths before I hit it....then I just stayed in it and left him so far back there I dunno what happened to him.

Yesterday I pummeled an SRT8 Challenger.
Was gonna leave him be cuz I needed gas, but as soon as he saw me cruising past, he jumped on it...
I was kinda low on gas so I didn't even go full throttle and still walked him. I let him go by and take the open center lane in front of me at a red light
Light went green with me right behind him...he wanted another shot and nails it....so I did the same again...about 3/4 throttle and walked up alongside him and horse sneezed it in his ear and let him go. He was laughing when I got along side him later...but I didn't have the heart to tell him I was only 3/4 throttle...probably less since the 5-6 second duration run didn't even register on the ScanMaster so I never entered "Power Enrichment" mode LOL.:D

The open tracks seem to be getting further away form me. The only 1/4 mile left within 3 hour drive is Famosa in Bakersfield.
There is an 1/8 mile in Irwandale about an hour form home...so I'll eventually head over there and see what she does in the 1/8th.

It's running good....just fought my way through some PowerMaster issues again, and seem to have that straightened out now, but the mutton motor is set to kill.;)
Some dude in a new M5 keeps trying his luck with me.....4X now....I crush him everytime but he keeps trying.

I crushed a 2nd gen Camaro a couple weeks back....it was an outright bloodletting...but the dude was so entertained by the GN that he tried again just to see me run....so that time I let him get ahead 3 lengths before I hit it....then I just stayed in it and left him so far back there I dunno what happened to him.

Yesterday I pummeled an SRT8 Challenger.
Was gonna leave him be cuz I needed gas, but as soon as he saw me cruising past, he jumped on it...
I was kinda low on gas so I didn't even go full throttle and still walked him. I let him go by and take the open center lane in front of me at a red light
Light went green with me right behind him...he wanted another shot and nails it....so I did the same again...about 3/4 throttle and walked up alongside him and horse sneezed it in his ear and let him go. He was laughing when I got along side him later...but I didn't have the heart to tell him I was only 3/4 throttle...probably less since the 5-6 second duration run didn't even register on the ScanMaster so I never entered "Power Enrichment" mode LOL.:D

You are keeping busy.

I laughed reading about the "gotta try it again guy". I run into guys like that at the track. I'm tuning mine and not worrying about the guy in the other lane. Guy with a new Challenger showed up and he got all excited doing his burnout. He left first and I let mine build boost and then launched hard. Even with a 1+ second delay I went flying by him at half track and crossed the line about 200' ahead of him. He had to try again the next round. This time I didn't mess around and had a lead on him at the 33o mark and was leaving him fast. He quit before the 1/8th, tucked his tail and limped home. Have to admit I go my butt kicked the next round. Friend of mine with a 70's Camaro race car sneaked in on me. I knew I couldn't beat him since he runs mid 9's. Son of a gun red lighted and my car ran it's best time so far at 10.37 @131.88. It sucks to get your ass kicked on your best time slip:(
even though I do get to rub it in his face that I won.:)