Gas Prices

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
damn dudes, today ive seen gas prices for 93 range from 1.89 to 2.03!!!! :mad: ten bucks isnt getting the GN to far any more...

nuts.

hofully peace WILL come in the middle east....

neil

be glad you don't live in the frosty north!

home heating oil is near $2 a gallon!

I've seen 91 octane here in CA going for as high as $2.09. And yes before you ask, 91 is as good as it gets here. Oh well, I don't run pump gas anymore anyway. All it does is make it that much easier to justify the $4.25 a gallon I pay for the 111 I run.

Whats crazy is that it is all hype. Gas prices are such a scam. As soon as we invade towel country, prices will plummet.

I can always judge when prices are too high when it costs more then $50 to fill the Suburban. The gas station I use won't let you buy more then $50 in one transaction. So, to fill it, I have to go to $50, pay, the start over and really fill it up and pay again!

Took $40 to fill my truck yesterday . Regular was $1.68/gal.

Looks like I'll be drivin' the wife's GP a little more.

Oh well, GN only runs on 100 octane min anyway.:D

this time last year ave price for 87 was 1.16 now its 1.69. bunch of bull$hit. they call it "panic pricing" and assure it wont go up more if we attack. oh but wait, it will be summer by then and the prices go up anyway(another crock of $hit)

This is a Big Scam..:mad: If the truth be told, we only get around 30% of our oil from Iraq.. Its just another excuse to bump up the prices.. Same crap they pull in the Summer months (As stated above).. I guess we just have to bend over and pay what they want, or dont drive.. This is all because our Government is feeding from these *******s...

Matt:cool:

Sa soon as somebody on TV says gas might go up the F---ING gas companies raise the prices. It's BULL$HIT. I only hope the terrorists hit a couple of their corperate headquarters:D I have no mercy for the gas companies, they screw us every chance they get.:mad:
Tarey D.

I find it strangely funny that premium can go up to almost $2 and yet 100 octane and 110 octane are STILL THE SAME EXACT PRICE..

did i Miss something? how did the oil used to make regular gas get more expensive than that used to make race gas? oh I know, race gas is already over priced.. gee.. but at least we're not in europe.. dont ask what gas costs over there..

Boy i'm glad that it's winter. The other vehicles in our family get decent gas mileage. G.N's the worst with 15-23 miles per gallon and it's sitting now. Don't own a truck gotta trailer.;)

I went to a gas station (Cheveron) the other day and the owner now drives a brand new freaken M3!!!! :mad:

Think we should all just buy a gas station.
Hell, I'm almost paying for one right now, my GN only gives me about 13 mpg! I put about 70-85 miles per day on it! :mad:

gas around here is 1.65 for 87...1.75 for 89...and 1.95 for 93

last week add 10 cents to each fuel...

it's ridiculous...

Where does the Alaskan crude oil go?? I "heard it goes to California and Japan???" When the government (congress) finally decided to let the oil companies drill on the North Slope I thought it was with the proviso that all oil be shipped to the lower 48......