Garrett T04R turbo

rtsprehe

Garrett T04R 67mm turbo. .70A/r cold side with 4" inlet and 2.5" outlet slip-on connections. hotside is .95 a/r with 3.5 inch v-band downpipe connection. hotside is jetcoated. turbo is NON ballbearing and oil cooled only. This thing is a P-trim and t-4 flange. has less than 500 miles street driving and maybe 15pass 1/8 mile. 615.00 buys it.

This turbo made 545 RWHP in my mustang threw a AOD trans. thats was at 17PSI. I am selling becouse I bought a larger turbo. thanks Ryan

Attachments

• HPIM0923.jpg
    HPIM0923.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 262
  • HPIM0925.jpg
    HPIM0925.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 257
Here's a tip for everyone out there looking at this turbo.
Essentially this is a PT6776S turbo but with a T4 housing. Now, a Precision THB3-76 .63 A/R turbine housing should bolt right up to this turbo and PTE makes the correct bracket for the wastegate actuator for this turbo as well. If anyone was looking to score a non bb PT6776S turbo, all it needs is a turbine housing with hardware and the correct actuator with bracket, and the dog eared bracket for the heat shield and it would bolt onto a Buick.
Hope this helps and good luck with your sale.

Patrick

Here's a tip for everyone out there looking at this turbo.
Essentially this is a PT6776S turbo but with a T4 housing. Now, a Precision THB3-76 .63 A/R turbine housing should bolt right up to this turbo and PTE makes the correct bracket for the wastegate actuator for this turbo as well. If anyone was looking to score a non bb PT6776S turbo, all it needs is a turbine housing with hardware and the correct actuator with bracket, and the dog eared bracket for the heat shield and it would bolt onto a Buick.
Hope this helps and good luck with your sale.

Patrick

I think this would help. Thanks for taking the time to help the sell. Ryan