G-body meet --- St. Louis

Gbody5

Stuck in the 80's
Anyone up for another informal G-body meeting again this year? My only open Sunday is October 17. Let me know if you can make it, we'll plan for Creve Coeur Park again, meet around 1:00 PM?

Only one reply so far? I will be brining my GN this year if that helps spur interest.:rolleyes:

I've had one Olds guy say he'llbe there and a couple of other maybe's, so there may not be as many as last year, but if the weather is as nice as it has been I'll be there for sure!:D

Real easy, from the east take 40 to 270N to Dorsett Rd. Exit on Dorsett and go left (West). The road will come to a "T" go right, down the hill and you're there! From the west (Rolla) just stay on 44 and take 270N.

We will start out by the lake and if it gets too crowded we can move back up the hill to the other end of the park.

If you want to look it up on mapquest the city is Maryland Heights.

is this just limited to gn's or are all g-bodys welcome? i can post somthing over on maliburacing.com

I am pretty sure all G bodies are welcome. A few Olds are expected to be there also I hear.

Ok, looks like my dad will be out of town but I'll be housesitting so maybe I'll be by with his GN.:D

Edit: Dad, if you're reading this I'm just joking.

Just got my car back last night so unless it stops running again I will be there. This will be the first time since I have had my car that I will be able to take it anywhere. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesnt break.:D

Actually my dad will not be out of town but I gotta work.:mad: I'll get him out there though. I'll also teach him how to post.;)

I will try to make it for a little bit. I get off work around 1:00 - 2:00. I work in Earth City so I will be close.

Ken