funny phrases got any ?

Are you ready?
Yes, I'm like a canned ham, I'm always ready.

how about the night shift

got any ? got one today . i asked a customer how he was doing .. he replied just swirlling the drain . then i said well if its low consumption you might get clogged in it

ugly as a mud fence
you need that like a fish needs a bicycle
looks like a couple retards trying to fu#k a door knob
hotter than 2 rats f*cking in a wool sock.
we got our taints handed to us.

if it was raining *****'s i would get one with a dick already stuck in it

I heard a version of this.... With my luck it could be raining pus$ies and I would step outside and get hit with a d!ck!

and one of my favorites... I bet she can do more tricks on 8" of d!ck than a monkey can do on 12 ft of rope.

Im not a very patient person and i get tired of hearing (The best comes to those who wait)Hell with that,so now when I here that I come back with (Those who wait get whats left from those who hustle) usualy shuts them up!

started saying this at work last fall

If things get any more half-@$$ed around here, I'm going to start cutting a leg off my pants.

I like it

im not a very patient person and i get tired of hearing (the best comes to those who wait)hell with that,so now when i here that i come back with (those who wait get whats left from those who hustle) usualy shuts them up!

so true .. Im gonna use this one thanks .but ill give you the credit

"are you *chitting me clark?!"
man christmas vacation is a great movie

I remember this one from a book I glanced through at a store - quote from a US drill sgt iir.

" I'd drag my scrotum over 10 yards of ground glass just to finger fu ck her shadow"

Im not a very patient person and i get tired of hearing (The best comes to those who wait)Hell with that,so now when I here that I come back with (Those who wait get whats left from those who hustle) usualy shuts them up!
nice!

once had a guy tell me women are all sisters:biggrin: I was about 17 at the time now being an old man of 44 man was he right;)

A few from..

a really old fart...
Tighter than a frogs a$$, and that's water tight.
Tighter than a gnats a$$ stretched over a rain barrel.
He's so dumb, he thinks Grape Nuts is a disease.

Got more, but CRS has kicked in, and I've forgotten them!!:eek::D