Funniest Headline

tony2001

I was talking to Lou Czarnota about this the other day and we were trying to figure out what would be the funniest/oddest headline to read on this message board...2 came to mind:

1) Thinking of trading the Buick for a Miata.

2) Any other openly gay Turbo Buick owners out there?

Please add your own...

3.) anyone here use a BOV (blow off valve) and do we need one? (seriously, I used the search feature and nothing came up)

How do I do a burnout?

Can I fit 28" rimz on my GNX?

Best snow tire for GN?

Rare Jiffy Lube Edition Regal spotted!

Why doesn't my t-type have T-tops?

Will a SB Chevy fit in my GNX?

Bought a MCSS. Tired of explaining a GN to idiots.

Done making my own T-tops. Pics!

Strange whistling noise on hard acceleration? Ideas?

Round headlights: Like 'em?

I didn't have to make that one up. The truth is stranger than fiction.

Best snow tire for GN?

Bought a MCSS. Tired of explaining a GN to idiots.

Done making my own T-tops. Pics!

Saw the 1st one before, would completely understand the 2nd, and with all the newbies around here, it's only a matter of time before we see the 3rd.:rolleyes:

Great thread.

Best price on fart can?

Check my dope sticker lay out.

George Michael fans, sound off?

Just busted off a 17.88 @84 mph.

Mods needed to spank my buddys Del Sol?

Mike B.

Hey new guy south of the border from San Diego. Any one need original GN parts many to choose from!

Hey new guy south of the border from San Diego. Any one need original GN parts many to choose from!

Haha i don't know if that is supposed to be part of the funniest headlines or if it's a real post in the turbo lounge and not the parts for sale board. My guess is the latter.

Haha i don't know if that is supposed to be part of the funniest headlines or if it's a real post in the turbo lounge and not the parts for sale board. My guess is the latter.

Nah it was a joke. I was down there a week ago riding quads on some dunes next to the beach. On my way back I caught a quick glimpse of a regal type car with a nice little bump on the middle of the hood....

Poll: What color should I paint my GNX?

Tips to keep your Obama bumper stickers from fading.

Mike B.

Yo Tony.

Did anyone find a gigantic black dildo at last week's GN cruise? If so, send me a PM.

Your getting a bit off topic here. Let's just stick to the thread. ;):D

Mike B.

Nope .

Too far? I hesitated before posting that one.

Not too far for me. I was just joking that yours was a serious post. :p You can ask the mods to change it, if you want.

Mike B.

Left my TR in a Vons parking lot in east LA for a week and now it's gone. Where did it go?