Funniest Headline

(heres one of my favorites) I want to put a bigger turbo on my gn can i use one from a semi?

Nice Grand National, is that the one with the Twin Turbo set up?

I was at Advanced Auto today looking for something and my wife went to the counter to ask if they could help. Told em what car the part was for and the MANAGER asked "did he get the one with the twin turbo?" *face palm*

my t-type has a turbo...how do i install the supercharger from a grand national that everyone's "friend" has?

I think my lighted valve stem caps are causing my 24 inch rims to run out of balance. Anyone else have this problem?:eek:

Who makes the best exhaust "whistlers" for my GN?;)

I think my friend's dad has a GN, but its red, and a Ford and a truck! ( I have actually heard this discripsion given about a different car.):eek:

Coach

That's clean! You should put some Dayton's on that $h!t that would be tight dog! What kinda system do you have Alpine? *Rolleyes*

ebay item # 5639281000871

Well guys my T-type is officially F/S. Great condition with just minor tow damage. If it meets the reserve I'll throw in a slightly damaged Airstream camper. Buyer MUST bring rollback for vehicle pick up.

Trades considered...Ford F250 or Duramax diesel

Anyone know 87slick?

I bought a grille spring today and have yet to receive it. I last PM'd him 5 minutes ago and he still hasn't answered! Don't deal with this guy!!!:mad:

I have filed a claim with my Paypal. Paypal sucks cause they won't do anything! :mad:

87slick just logged on 32 seconds ago....anyone know this guy?
I just called the Sheriff's Dep't.

87Slick............. I want my $1.99!!!!!!

Just stating the facts!

I bought a used motor from a board member and it threw a rod at idle. I'm not blaming anyone like (IeatV10s) or (mysteriousblackcar):mad:
I paid $6,000 for this useless motor (giant paper weight), sight unseen and now it's ruined. Let me be clear...I don't blame anyone :mad: I'm just venting. I now have to continue driving my Escalade because my car is down for longer time and I just don't have any more money. Does anyone have any free parts? Does anyone feel responsible? hint, hint. Do you think this should be in the feedback section? Here are the pics of the damage. The assembled blocks in the background are two identical Duttweiler built motors that are going in my other two cars. Yes those are twin GT4276 bb turbos.

I bought a used motor from a board member and it threw a rod at idle. I'm not blaming anyone like (IeatV10s) or (mysteriousblackcar):mad:
I paid $6,000 for this useless motor (giant paper weight), sight unseen and now it's ruined. Let me be clear...I don't blame anyone :mad: I'm just venting. I now have to continue driving my Escalade because my car is down for longer time and I just don't have any more money. Does anyone have any free parts? Does anyone feel responsible? hint, hint. Do you think this should be in the feedback section? Here are the pics of the damage. The assembled blocks in the background are two identical Duttweiler built motors that are going in my other two cars. Yes those are twin GT4276 bb turbos.

That sounds almost like the ordeal that I had recently went through.................You are a real F'ing comedian. Too bad they have not invented "SLAP-O-VISION" yet.....because you would be feeling me about now. :mad: Making fun of another's misfortune in the way that you are does not show "Low Class"..........rather it shows "NO-CLASS"!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry Audie! I owe you, Noah, the Airstream guy, and the black dildo an apology. I didn't know it was you, I just remember reading the thread. It's funny how certain threads stick in your mind. I should just stick with the way ghetto boys talk......WORD! Nice Ford by the way.

Sorry Audie! I owe you, Noah, the Airstream guy, and the black dildo an apology. I didn't know it was you, I just remember reading the thread. It's funny how certain threads stick in your mind. I should just stick with the way ghetto boys talk......WORD! Nice Ford by the way.

Ahhhh......................It's all good then. :D The Word word was a dig at young Cool people in general BTW.......Yep that certain thread that you are talking about is still getting put together.....:redface:........sorry about the slap-o-vision comment..................I retrack that comment....along with the class thingy...................Cool?

Totally cool! Nothing personal just looking back at the threads that stood out and trying to make light of the subject. Glad you're getting your Buick back together. No one likes to see a Buick down because it's broke. Yes there are some upstanding fellows on this board that are willing to help! I bet your Shelby maked the Buick look real classy.....Peace