Fuel pump, downpipe, few others

SMV6LOL

3 inch downpipe, has a wierd triangle flange that i havent seen before (came on the car when i bought it). Has two minor dents. No hole for a puck. Comes with cat and test pipe with the same flange. The rear flange is the normal rectangler one. $80 Plus Shipping

Walbro 255 Pump with sending unit (looks stock). Worked perfect on my car with 60lb injectors. Just went bigger. $50 Plus Shipping

Oriellys MAF sensor, about 10 miles. Tested it out to 255 grams at WOT. Its is actually a good reman. Figured someone could use it instead of trying 10 units out to find a good one. I just went with a translator and LS1 MAF. $25???

Brand new 35mm Turbonetics Evolution external WG. Comes with all the fittings and springs. Never installed just opened. $190

vardh.jpg

2qwcyux.jpg

interested in fuel pump sending unit and maf shipped to akron ny 14001. money order ok?

SMV6LOL said:
3 inch downpipe, has a wierd triangle flange that i havent seen before (came on the car when i bought it). Has two minor dents. No hole for a puck. Comes with cat and test pipe with the same flange. The rear flange is the normal rectangler one. $80 Plus Shipping

Walbro 255 Pump with sending unit (looks stock). Worked perfect on my car with 60lb injectors. Just went bigger. $50 Plus Shipping

Oriellys MAF sensor, about 10 miles. Tested it out to 255 grams at WOT. Its is actually a good reman. Figured someone could use it instead of trying 10 units out to find a good one. I just went with a translator and LS1 MAF. $25???

Brand new 35mm Turbonetics Evolution external WG. Comes with all the fittings and springs. Never installed just opened. $190

If dalton doesn't buy, let me know. I have money at hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

pictures of the front part of the downpipe??and how much without the cat.??
thanks

Yea,your picture only shows the pipe below and the rest pipe,doesn't show the flange??
And ok for the cat,was just trying to save a few,if you can get that picture would help a lot,thx