FS...Hood, Lmtd. bumpers, header panel

bumpers how much shipped 45804. any better pics

I'll try to get you an answer by either Monday or Tuesday. Please note, the front bumper do not come with the parking light assembly, and both bumpers do not come with the supports or braces...just the bumpers themselves. As you know, these bumpers are about 21 years old. The front has less luster than the rear, obviously because of the headwind it has gone throughout the years.

Thank you,

Jerome

DSC_0504.jpg

DSC_0506.jpg

DSC_0501.jpg

There is a little primer overspray on the bumper that will be removed prior to selling.

DSC_0481.jpg

The left hand corner of the rear bumper had been scratched on by my body tech. Lastly, there is a slight scratch 1.5"-2" on the top of the front bumper on the passenger side (I'll try to post pics this weekend).

Thanks Usetaboost! That's definitely good info I need because shipping large items like these is something new to me.

Either one or the other, I just remember when I shipped a grille once one place was over 40 and the other was around 17. Helps to shop around.

Either one or the other, I just remember when I shipped a grille once one place was over 40 and the other was around 17. Helps to shop around.

I'm still shopping around to see if I can find the best deal for shipping. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Thank you,

Jerome

I haven't been on this site for a while because my shop had been on stand-by for hurricane Gustav this past weekend. I'll get back in touch with everyone who has been interested in these parts as soon as I can.

I'll also be going through some training that'll keep me away from a computer all next week. However, I'll do my best to do what I can with whatever time I have left to send these items out ASAP.

Thank you all for being patient,

Jerome