Bumpers- $60 ea. plus s/h
Bumper reinforcements- $70 ea. plus s/h
Bumper brackets- $30 a pr. plus s/h
$Header panel- $50 plus s/h

DSC_0477.jpg

I'll send more pics upon request

Thank you,

Jerome

Any clue what shipping on the header panel would be?

I'm interested if the cost isn't too high.

Thanks,

Joe
Fort Worth, TX 76116

Shadowdaddy,

I'm still working on the pricing; this is my first time trying to send out these bulky items.

Thank you all for your patience,

Jerome

Stan9898,

I don't know what name brand the hood is, but I'll try to send you some underside pics tomorrow.

Thank you,

Jerome

To all...

I have some more pics...
DSC_0485.jpg

DSC_0487.jpg

The header panel has a couple of imperfections: one of the side marker light screw holes is stripped, and one of the "extension" bolts is broken off. When this header panel was on my car it still had a tight fit. A body tech shouldn't have a problem making these slight mods.

The hood has some primer overspray on the driver's edge.
DSC_0500.jpg

I'll take pics of the underside tomorrow.

DSC_0480.jpg

Soon, I'll post pics of the headlight bezels. They are not in the greatest shape, but they are somewhat decent. Haven't come up with pricing yet.

Thank you,

Jerome

Joe,

I just talked to a lady at the local post office today. She said, for the size and weight of the package, it can cost ROUGHLY $120ish, and that's if it were going to California. Since you're in Tx., it hopefully shouldn't be as much.

how much for shipping on the hood to 27889 [N.C.] Jim

The hood would cost ROUGHLY about $75ish, from what the lady at the post office told me. For the hood and the header panel, I told her the weight for each is about 25ish and the hood dimensions were about 65"x65"x6" and the header panel was about 70"x12"x12". Again, these are ROUGH figures. Please, feel free to ask me any questions you may have and we'll try to work things out for all of us.:)

Thank you all,

Jerome

Joe,

I just talked to a lady at the local post office today. She said, for the size and weight of the package, it can cost ROUGHLY $120ish, and that's if it were going to California. Since you're in Tx., it hopefully shouldn't be as much.

Jerome:

The cost of shipping being twice what the header is just takes the fun out of it. I'll have to pass.

Thanks for checking; and sorry for the trouble,

Joe

Here are some underhood pics...The hood was still wet from when I washed it...

DSC_0513.jpg

There are two pair of hood pin holes. The inner pair was filled in by a body technician.

DSC_0519.jpg

The hood hinges bolt right in for a perfect fit.

DSC_0516.jpg

Hole for the hood pin.

DSC_0518.jpg

The hood latch bolt broke off, so the hood needs to be held down by hood pins (I have a brand new set that I'll throw in with no extra charge.

fs...hood,lmtd. bumpers, header panel

need your paypal info before that date, and I'll give you my address, etc. Thanks, Jim