GN Hood, Bumpers, Header Panel, Wheels. North NJ Pickup Only

buickrob

Have a few GN items from my 87 that I would like to get out of the garage.

Wanted to get pics today but just didn't work out. We'll see if there is any interest and if so I can get pics by next weekend at the latest.

GN hood, painted flat black but in good shape. No hood liner. $200

GN bumpers, black original bumpers, not chrome painted black. Front and rear inner and outer from an 80k mile car with chips and touch ups. $70 each.

Header panel, was on my car when I bought it. Seems like a Regal header panel with the ornament hole filled. Had some chips cracks in and around the headlight areas. Decent shape though, $75

Two GN wheels, ok shape, some marks from tire mounting. Black paint original and flaking. $90 each.

Stuff is in good shape really. Let me know if you are around Sussex County and need any of this. I know there is more in the garage but this is the bigger stuff that will get me some room:)

PMs replied. Have some interest in everything at this point. Will post all pics in the next day or two.

Just did a quick inventory, turns out I do not have the front bumper. I recall having a fiberglass one and selling it (fiberglass) a few years back, the original either wound up with my brother in law or in my old neighbor's shed;)

Sorry for any confusion.

Ok, here are some pics. Got home late so was forced to take pics in the garage at a close range which was not ideal. Could not get pics of the hood or rims but I will post pics of both as they were on the car in 2009 right before coming off that summer.

Header Panel, shows cracking in right side headlight/grill area:

P1040074.jpg

P1040073.jpg

P1040071.jpg

P1040075.jpg

Hood and wheels. The hood does not have the "3.8" emblems on it or the rear trim near the windsheild, that was all used on the new hood.

The wheels are the front wheels in these pics, terrible I know but the last pic shows why I just couldn't get new pics tonight ;)

P1030188.jpg

P1030227.jpg

P1030190.jpg

P1040078.jpg

hi would you do $150 for hood and where can i get that trim that is needed or can i do without it? please let me know i can pick up this sat???

hi would you do $150 for hood and where can i get that trim that is needed or can i do without it? please let me know i can pick up this sat???

Hi, you were actually third to pm on the hood so there are a few ahead of you and one forum member probably stopping by tomorrow. Also, really looking for the $200 mark on the hood.