Frustrated not having INBOX nor Notification Box

This is pretty much BS and below is a screen shot of what I now see each time I open TB.com.

Since I can't log out, I'm stuck.

Anyone have a fix?

View attachment 234401

Guy, click on the 4 little white boxes next to the Weber ad in your post, this will bring up a navigation panel, click on your profile then scroll down, on the left will be the log out option

Bryan

It is a major inconvenience and a disruption to the habit of how one navigates the site. A member got some custom pistons from me and when I sent him the tracking number via PM I think the package showed up before he figured out how to get to his inbox.....

....but for what we pay to use the site it's not like we can ask for a refund, you know.

Last edited:
Guy, click on the 4 little white boxes next to the Weber ad in your post, this will bring up a navigation panel, click on your profile then scroll down, on the left will be the log out option

Bryan

I did exactly this and can't seem to find "Log Out" under my profile screen. I'm probably too blind to see it. I know you said on the left, can you be more specific?

I think you're missing the point.

The "upgrade" didn't affect some here, yet it obviously affected many, many here negatively.

Please explain to me in your best arthritic typing how so many of us who now have issues have somehow benefited from this debacle? ............

I can't even log off.

How F'd up is that?

You must have reading comprehension issues. CLICK ON THE 4 SQUARE BOX ICON ABOVE THE WEBER ADVERTISEMENT OFF TO THE RIGHT. /thread

You must have reading comprehension issues. CLICK ON THE 4 SQUARE BOX ICON ABOVE THE WEBER ADVERTISEMENT OFF TO THE RIGHT. /thread

No comprehension issues here, wise ass. IT DOES"T WORK.

I did exactly this and can't seem to find "Log Out" under my profile screen. I'm probably too blind to see it. I know you said on the left, can you be more specific?
Sorry, its under " Your Account" not "Your Profile"

Bryan

Sorry, its under " Your Account" not "Your Profile"

Bryan

I figured that out on my own. I click the log out icon and nothing happens. Funny thing is everything is fine on my work computer.

I shut down my home PC before I left today. I'll log out before I go home and then fire my home PC back up and try to log on using something other than Firefox, see if things change.

Last edited:
This is another "Xenforo" board I'm on. As you can see, the Inbox and Alerts are perfectly visible next to my name. So, it's NOT a Xenforo problem, something has recently come "unprogrammed"....
Image 000.jpg

Well.. if by chance you use an IPAD and turn the screen vertical - then you can see the inbox, notifications, etc. Wished my PC and tablet and iPad worked as normal... but that does work that way.

If there is an ADMIN watching this thread, is there a way you can log me out on your end?

You guys do know that you can PM JayC or Shane and get an answer maybe?

I am just a turd soldier and can't help.... Sorry

You guys do know that you can PM JayC or Shane and get an answer maybe?

I am just a turd soldier and can't help.... Sorry

If I am recalling correctly, Jay asked not to be bothered with this issue as he has been overwhelmed by some other stuff. He asked us to contact moderators prior to contacting him.......

Perhaps if a moderator was to contact Jay?...............