Front Air Dams

enforcer1

Just got my front mount on so I thought I might try and improve my aerodynamics a bit.
Instead of the twin air dams on my 87 gn, I thought about going with an 85 1 piece. Will this just bolt on? Dont really need all that air going under the car from the middle opening.
Any nice aftermarket air dams out there?
Also I will be lowering the front and putting on some headlight covers. Any other ideas on improvements I could make? I 'd like to hear everyones ideas.
Thanks!

ZZzzZZzZZzZZZZzzzzz*snort*Zzzzzz
Breaks wind
scratches a little as drolls on the key board of his lap top
ZZZzZZzzzZZzzzzzzz

I am doing the same thing, well as soon as finals are over. No, it won't just bolt right on, you will have to cut 2 u-shapes out of it, well at least I have to. I got mine from zerotosixty.com. Good luck.

Steve

Thanks for the reply Steve,
I went to their site and saw the fiberglass air dam. I was really looking for a regular non intercooled dam cause I know I will hit something in the road and I dont want any more damage than necessary.
If I cant find anything else though I may go for it.

Give me until monday or so and I might be able to find another place that is cheaper and more what you are looking for. You can try calling them to see if you can buy one that is not all gelcoated.

Steve

I can't find the website but here is the address.
M&M Motorsports
5801 Hillcrest Circle
Indian Trail, NC 28079

Steve

the only thing about the hot air one though is it likes to curl up really bad. Just thought you might want to know that. It's a rubber material kinda like the stock bumper fillers and it will crack easy too.

Thanks Steve,
That was nice of you to look up the address for me.

well I thought the material was the same as our 87 's. If thats the case I may go with fiberglass, or build up a custom one.

i need a new 2 peace, any one know where i can get one and how much it would cost. i was putting spacers in my upper a arms the other day and some ****en moron grabed the jack handle and cracked one of them all to peaces :mad: i know who did it but the guy wont admit to it, total sob if ya ask me.