Front Air Dam

I asked the same question a month ago Zoliaster. I still have my Kenne Belle spoiler, but it's seen better days. Would be nice if it was reproed.

gnx139 said:
I asked the same question a month ago Zoliaster. I still have my Kenne Belle spoiler, but it's seen better days. Would be nice if it was reproed.

Update.......

as with many new products, it is taking longer to get the final steps completed. We want to make sure that the model is 100% before we procede. I can say this... that we are going to have a prototype in the next month. Thanks for all the inquiries.

We have been looking into all options. At this time we are going to start with the one piece flat front and then look into a front air scoop type spoiler.

Id buy a couple of them. A company called Lauren Engineering also has spoilers for G Body cars like Cutlass and Buicks.

Just jumped on this thread. Looks like you have a real nice product coming along Sam. Didn't realize I needed one, until I veiwed your design. Keep up the effort, and thanks to Jason for stiring the pot. Brian

Prototype is Here!!!

Here is a prototype of the part tonight. Please excuse Sam's choice on color. Our plastic manufacturer was making many safety orange parts today and Sam was excited to get ANY part he could. To our suprise and luckily for us the manufacturer is a BIG Jack Cotton fan and had orange in stock.(Jack, if you want to buy this one call us!!) :biggrin: :biggrin: You can really tell where the bumper stops and the air dam begins though. Let us know what you think, thanks

Pat

Attachments

• Air-Dam-1.jpg
    Air-Dam-1.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 465
The orange is throwing me off. I think I would really need to see it in black to tell how it really looks, but it looks like it will be good.

Im interested in atleast two of them either way you make them, but if you can still use the stock pieces with a center piece- i think i would be more interested in that.especially when youy consider cost so i guess they would probably even sell better than a 1 piece more expensive design. And you can probably save the orange prototype for JC.

QKRNYRS said:
Here is a prototype of the part tonight. Please excuse Sam's choice on color. Our plastic manufacturer was making many safety orange parts today and Sam was excited to get ANY part he could. To our suprise and luckily for us the manufacturer is a BIG Jack Cotton fan and had orange in stock.(Jack, if you want to buy this one call us!!) :biggrin: :biggrin: You can really tell where the bumper stops and the air dam begins though. Let us know what you think, thanks

Pat

Pat, Wow..... I was just informed of this thread, had no idea. I am absolutely honored by your post and feeling a little bit "unworthy" of your comment. Nonetheless, it looks like a great product. I am up for installing that on the "Pumpkin",can you call me at the shop or PM me a number I can reach you at. I am sure I will have several orders to go along with this.

I'm confused. Can one of you guys help me understand this? I too have a new RJC FMIC which I have yet to install. I'm curious though. Looking at the prototype airdam, how will this design help funnel air to the IC? Am I missing something?

chrisgarrett said:
I'm confused. Can one of you guys help me understand this? I too have a new RJC FMIC which I have yet to install. I'm curious though. Looking at the prototype airdam, how will this design help funnel air to the IC? Am I missing something?

its not really to funnel it to the IC chris- the old stock location needed to scoop air from the gap in the air dam- a front mount gets its air from the grill so now you dont need the gap- so it makes it look cleaner.

ajt86 said:
its not really to funnel it to the IC chris- the old stock location needed to scoop air from the gap in the air dam- a front mount gets its air from the grill so now you dont need the gap- so it makes it look cleaner.

I thought we were looking for a way to get more air to the bottom of the IC. :confused:

well ya know if Jack is puttin one on his pumpkin its gotta be bad ass or atleast worth a tenth !! :)

bump...

That must be the new Harley edition GN. Pat if you are going to Indy please bring the air dam with you . I'd like to see it. Thanks

steve hughes said:
That must be the new Harley edition GN. Pat if you are going to Indy please bring the air dam with you . I'd like to see it. Thanks

hahaha...... That's exactly what Sam siad!! Yes, we are planning on being down there Friday and Saturday. See you then.

Pat