From SUV to G8 GT

buickrob

So, after 4 years of daily driving a Durango followed by 3 years of driving a Trailblazer I decided to go back to cars. Just picked up a 2008 G8 GT....man I forgot what it was like to actually like driving! This is a great daily driver alternative to my GN.

Commuting can be fun as long as there is nobody in your way:biggrin:

The GN is still totally different, much more raw and nasty, which is great. The G8 bridges the gap of commute and power though.

So, how long until it is supercharged with 500hp and getting 11mpg:eek::D

The G8 is on my short list to replace my GS as a daily driver, how is your hwy mpg? A GTO is also on the list;)

We got a G8 GT a few months ago, we LOVE the car. Its a blast to drive and handles great. I had a friend of mine that tunes go in and tweak it some to help with the mushy shifts and now its a LOT more fun ! Enjoy !!!!!!!!!! Daniel

I really like my GTO. City milage sucks, but on the hwy I average about 25mpg. My little Turbo Eagle Talon would get about 28mpg on the hwy and the motor is a 2.0 vs. 6.0. The interior is what sold me on the GTO, even the back seats are super comfy. Just hard to get back there.