Fred Scadron experience

Redline89

Redline89
I bought a volt booster of this guy for 42 dollars. AFTER, I paid my tech to install the booster. THE ITEM DID NOT WORK. NOW am am out 82 dollars. I mailed the item back to him the way he sent it. He will NOT give me a refund. I am not lying or being a prick. I am very simply telling my experience. I am going to contact pay pal this morning due to a non working item. I will probably never buy anything in this forum because of this experience. Joe

I bought a volt booster of this guy for 42 dollars. AFTER, I paid my tech to install the booster. THE ITEM DID NOT WORK. NOW am am out 82 dollars. I mailed the item back to him the way he sent it. He will NOT give me a refund. I am not lying or being a prick. I am very simply telling my experience. I am going to contact pay pal this morning due to a non working item. I will probably never buy anything in this forum because of this experience. Joe

1st of all I sold you a known good USED part,what happen after that-I don't know

2nd-you ask for refund for full refund,I said I will give you a full refund-just send back item exactly as received

3rd- I received item minus the plastic "T" w/vacuum hose

4th-why would I want to rip someone off for a few dollars-are you a child?
I'm 53 yrs young-have been on this board for yrs selling/buying parts

Grow-up & send me the rest of the parts & you will get a full refund!!!

You should test your item before you sell. AND, Like I said... I see you ordered a Casper Volt Booster. Why, This item not working for you? Whatever, I am a child... You sold me junk. All I wanted was a refund. I do not mean to talk about you but I am angry. I have never had a problem with this forum till now. I contacted PAY PAL this morning. Joe

Have you tried contacting Fred? He is a GREAT guy to deal with & a respected member of this community.

I contacted him. He is a great guy. I was angry because I feel like I have been screwed over. Yes, we are typing at the same time. I told him I am sorry for posting my experience since it is not yet over. Joe

Still Looking...

I do not know where the part he is talking about is. My tech installed it. I can't picture the piece he is talking about. I swear, I thought I sent everything!!!! Joe

private message from FRED

nice private message Fred. I am the child right and a ASS CLOWN???? Do what you think is right Fred. Joe

I do not know where the part he is talking about is. My tech installed it. I can't picture the piece he is talking about. I swear, I thought I sent everything!!!! Joe

Is it possible that this missing part "IF" not installed by the Tech caused the problem??

Is it possible that this missing part "IF" not installed by the Tech caused the problem??

1st of all,you jumped into right away do a Paypal copmplaint & airing out your laundry without trying to find the missing parts-the only way to hook-up the volt booster correctly was to use the attached "T" w/ vacuum lines,maybe thats why it didn't work-your installer either didn't use it & obviously you didn't send it back the way you received it from me

2nd-Whats in it for me to taint my reputation for $42

3rd-If you can't install a volt booster(5 min job),you maybe have no right owning one of these cars due to some of its complexity

4th- First time you notified me about being defective-You wanted your money back without sending back the merchandise

5th-Now I have no way of testing volt booster unless I go out & purchase "T" & vacuum lines

6th- Are you a new owner & new to this board???

7th- Since you've already put in a Paypal refund & aired yourself here,I will just stick to my guns & ride it out UNTIL I get my missing parts(just maybe-you think you should talk to your installer??)

8th- My final writing on this thread-send me the missing parts,I will give you entire refund-end of story!

FRED
Folks-sorry for all of the #'s

Not to pry on this thread or anything but what exactly is an ASS CLOWN???

Fred's a good guy to deal with, send him back a T fitting and he'll take care of you. You probably could have saved the $40 and installed it yourself, it's extremely easy.:D

Thanks

I spoke with Fred and it looks like we are close to settling. He is a very nice gentlemen. We were both upset and make some silly remarks. I have wrote the moderator asking him to delete the whole thread. Thanks for asking.

*** ass-clown , well I don't know? Pretty funny. My wife has called me alot worse.

Ive bought from Fred before and have had all fast positive experiences. Im sure this will get settled fast.
Im also curious as to whether the part is really no good or if it wasnt installled correctly. As stated its a 5 min install and could easily be performed by anyone with a 13mm wrench and 2 hands. Let us know the real deal

ASS-CLOWN: A leader who demonstrates comedy to effectively wow the seniors to believe he actually has operational knowledge of the task at hand. In actuality, he has no clue and truly doesn't understand the training criteria.

ASS-CLOWN: A leader who demonstrates comedy to effectively wow the seniors to believe he actually has operational knowledge of the task at hand. In actuality, he has no clue and truly doesn't understand the training criteria.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Are you a ASS CLOWN too? Makes 2 of us so far. Anyone else?:biggrin:

ass clown

A person who by ignorance or stupidity takes up unnecessary amounts of your time

HTH

Thanks FRED.

I just wish the item would have worked and none of this Sh*t would have been started. Joe

IMO the most worthless item ever made. I bought my T with one and took it off in a hurry. If you want to help your car give it more Amps to run things via a high output alternator ;)

ass clown

A person who by ignorance or stupidity takes up unnecessary amounts of your time

HTH

Yes, many hours have been wasted and still counting. Also, my techs time was wasted but he still got paid. You recieved your NON WORKING piece back without the T piece you claim. So you have your item, minus the 2 dollar piece and all my money. Have a nice day Fred.

Yes, many hours have been wasted and still counting. Also, my techs time was wasted but he still got paid. You recieved your NON WORKING piece back without the T piece you claim. So you have your item, minus the 2 dollar piece and all my money. Have a nice day Fred.

As said in previous emails,pm's.....etc
Send back the parts that were orginally attached of the received merchandise or just continue to perpetuate the thread