Fred Scadron experience

End of this thread.....

Whatever, I am turning over the Pay Pal . ****ing Bull****. I am the one looking like a ****in Prick in this thread when I got ****ed over. You told me if I get this thread deleted you would return my money. I tried... I sent everything back as well. I know I did! We will let Pay Pal handle now. Next time save the consumers time and money and check your items. Everyone who has read this thread can believe what you want and stick up for you, but I was the one who was ****ED.

Whatever, I am turning over the Pay Pal . ****ing Bull****. I am the one looking like a ****in Prick in this thread when I got ****ed over. You told me if I get this thread deleted you would return my money. I tried... I sent everything back as well. I know I did! We will let Pay Pal handle now. Next time save the consumers time and money and check your items. Everyone who has read this thread can believe what you want and stick up for you, but I was the one who was ****ED.

Dude,
If I posted the Ten Thousand PM's you've sent me- You know what you look like(as describe above)

I sold you a known good part right off of my own 86 GN,what happen between here & to your installer-I don't know
But I did say I had no problem refunding your money in full when I receive back product the way I sent it to you-so far its incomplete!!

Your the only one,since I"ve been on this board that have had an issue & been pissy,I know its only $42 & would like to resolve the problem if only you would take care of your end of the bargain-apparently not-since you've put a claim into Paypal-so now its in their hands as well as yours

Right now I really don't care-I've gave you my conditions,Where it ends up-I'll be ok with it

You can continue to rant & rave,but I'm done here

Have a nice life & hope you threat other sellers/vendors w/better respect & if you buy a used part-remember its only a used part,that if you want a refund due to it not working or not living up to your expectations-then send it back in its FULL-ENTIREITY (meaning no parts missing)

Fred
Signing out for the very last time on this thread!