Frankfort Il, cruise night

Rick, let me know if you need any parts or anything else if you end up helping him out. My car will be down for another week or so, so I don't mind swapping parts out you know how hard it is reach things on my car;)

NEVER ENOUGH - Im just takin a break from cars this year.

Rick, replied to your pm. Thanks.

Rick, let me know if you need any parts or anything else if you end up helping him out. My car will be down for another week or so, so I don't mind swapping parts out you know how hard it is reach things on my car;)
lol, thanks Tom. Hopefully it does not come to that. ;)

Rick, replied to your pm. Thanks.

Got it.

I love that video in your signiture. lol Thats awsome!

All you have to do is turn the ac on, I'll have to take the t-tops off and put the sunscreen on:redface:

maybe one of these days I'll get my car out there...I've always wanted to head out that way...still finishing up my never-ending rebuild project

Didn't see any other GN's but mine tonight. WTF :confused:

I saw at least 3, probably more like 4-5... I didn't get a chance to say hi to any of the guys in them though... I know 3 of them were there at the time I rolled in with the H/O at 6ish...

EDIT: Actually, I remember seeing you pull in, b/c Eddie ran over to talk to you... the cars there earlier must have taken off, don't remember seeing them around by that point.

I saw at least 3, probably more like 4-5... I didn't get a chance to say hi to any of the guys in them though... I know 3 of them were there at the time I rolled in with the H/O at 6ish...

EDIT: Actually, I remember seeing you pull in, b/c Eddie ran over to talk to you... the cars there earlier must have taken off, don't remember seeing them around by that point.

Thanks, had me wondering. P.S. Nice 442

Thanks, had me wondering. P.S. Nice 442

It was a weird night last night, was so busy that a lot of people couldn't find a good spot and just left pretty quickly...

Thanks for the compliment. No where near the level of your GN though. I got a long ways to go :smile:

Frankfort fest was going on this week. No show.

Next week- Vintage scooter night. The following week is a rain date (There were alot of them early this year).
The "official" frankfort car show schedule has come to an end.

However, the show is still getting bigger and better at the applebees on 163rd & harlem friday evenings.

I'll take a ride down. I bet we see Mike (notavg6) and Tim (never enough). Tim has got himself a new GN.

BTW thanks for the ride the other night. That car is scary. :eek: ;) :D