Found a deal of a lifetime!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preluder77

OK, Bought a 87 GN today big garret turbo,alky new built trans,boost controller in the car, etc, etc.

Also a 45 foot cargo tralier full all the way back with orignal GN and T-Type parts. Fenders, Complete doors, Trunk lids, carpets, Headliners, Boxes and boxes of Everything you can think of new unopened parts. Manifolds complete dashboards brand new, Computers, More interior Trim pieces Than i have ever seen berfore in my life. You name it I got it Its unbelievable its been like a dream all day. I would tell ya more but im beat from loading everything into two 24ft uhauls. Tommorow i will be inventoring everything so i can have a clue of whats there.I will also be taking pictures of it all so you can all enjoy my luck. I will be selling stuff so if you need something let me know so i can find it.

Also a few parts i am told are Gnx original parts I dont know didnt have time to look in detail at anything. Two things I was told are Gnx are a complete rear axle, and an intake manifold. How do i know if these are the real things? And anything else i should keep an eye for that could be gnx. One think i seen is a inst. cluster dont know if its orignal.

The story is that some insurance owner had all of this stuff and like two more uhauls worth that i dont know what happen to. Thats all i know.

WOW!:eek:

Cool story. I am guessing that you paid a decent price since you acquired a car, trailer and loads of original GN/GNX parts.

You definitely need to let us know what is FOR SALE!

:D

I will be selling you whatever you guys need that i have basically. True GN guys getting first dibs.

I just know took a couple picks its dark and **** is Packed Pretty Tight. Ill Upload them Now

Heres some Bad pics best i can do now. Only a small peak. And some of the Car.

Everything is safley packed in there just looks bad with all the trim pieces and stuff there You can see the seats there a two sets of nice rims with brand new tires on each rim. Dont know if i am gonna sell those just yet though. So much stuff just wrapped in there package. I didnt see any turbos yet but i didnt even look in half the boxes.

Attachments

• Resized.jpg
    Resized.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 843
  • re.jpg
    re.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 808
I will just take that big box on the left hand side of the uhaul, that should do me....HAHA

Let us know what you find and what all you got, I need some things.

WOW AWESOME FIND !!!!!!
I am in need of 87 GN front and rear bumper trim, wheelwell trim(all 4 ), headliner material( dealer installed moonroof),door seals upper and lower,lighter assembly, dash trim with remote mirror- rear defrost-and twilight sentinel,dash speaker cover, dash speakers, turbo shield, full set of GN badges,trunk carpet kit, power antenna,console lid(pad),power window motors, dash stereo trim,all glass trim, thats all I can think of right now. Car is getting re-painted this winter so I am replacing as much as possible in the process. Please let me know what you have, and anything I might have missed to make this car perfect. PM me with pricing.
Thanks
Bryan

Looking for the felt underhood padding with the correct lettering and logo. If you've got it then PM me. :)

Seats & Front Header Panel

Preluder77..... put me 1st. inline for the seats front/rear and the front header panel....I sent you a PM.

Preluder77 Please put me in line for upper door panels, left and right!! Thanks!

Congrats on the find! YOU JUST OPENED A HUGE CAN OF WORMS!!!

outstanding find !!!!!!!!!

prepare to pi$$ off a lot of people,
some are going to get their feelings hurt cause you didn't sell them the parts they wanted,
before you sell anything, take inventory, and make list, see what YOU need,
then post whats for sale, and your asking price,

you have found what most of us dream of, Good luck.

I could use a new 87 MAF and ECM. Add me to your list and get back to me later. I am not in a hurry. Thanks- Brad

prepare to pi$$ off a lot of people,
some are going to get their feelings hurt cause you didn't sell them the parts they wanted,
before you sell anything, take inventory, and make list, see what YOU need,
then post whats for sale, and your asking price,

you have found what most of us dream of, Good luck.

+1, and buy some motrin for the headache!

Status
Not open for further replies.