Found a deal of a lifetime!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also i will be willing to do trades one thing i will be needing is a scanmaster or twp really. Pm me if you have some.

WOW.......Would you be able to sell me in you 9th photo the large trim bezel which covers the instrument panel (around the upper steering wheel column)? I see in the photo the one with the Twilight Sentinel opening and would like 'THAT' one. Please keep me informed. Thanks.............:cool:

Someone better give this man more than 100 PMs, I bet he's already close to max'ing out his PM limit with all the requests.

parts

First dibs....I think.....for that nice steering column with the keys still in it:cool: ....Glenn

I would like to take driver and passenger Sear head rests if you have some available, also im in need of a black plastic piece that goes behind the dash bezel.

Thanks

iM IN need of t-top weatherstripping and door window weatherstripping. thanks. shoot me a price.

Also looking for weather stripping, both doors/windows, trunk and astro roof if you have it (if it can even be replaced). Also interested in that little box with the knob that says 'Spark'. Might be fun... :)

Wow!

I'm jealous now!

Since this is turning into a for sale thread, I think you should start a for sale thread in that section and we'll leave this forum just for the tech aspects of your once in a lifetime find :)

Status
Not open for further replies.