For sale New S480

Corky

I didn't see any rules about minimum posts before posting here, so I thought I would fire away. I mostly spend my time on theturboforums as 67TurboChevelle and have sold a few parts over there.

I have decided to step up to something much bigger over the winter and I never got a chance to use this. I purchased it from Dave@majestics out of Texas.
New Borg Warner 80mm extended tip turbo, large T6 frame and 1.32 A/R

$975 Shipped

Attachments

• S480.JPG
    S480.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 267
That's a huge turbo!!!!:eek: I don't know of many guys here that could use that due to the fact we run mostly 231 CI engines, but good luck with the sale and thanks for the pic. It just made my night! I might even print it off and take it to bed with me. ;)

I'm glad I made somebodys day. I remember seing some talk on here before about these turbos so I thought I would give it a shot. It's comparable to a PT88 flow wise, but in a larger frame. :smile:

not the same one as the one that he is selling. The s480 is larger than the s400 if you loook at the description.

I think Otto used that turbo and tore up the asphalt at BG this year running some blistering 9.20's at 151.99.

Nice turbo and great price.

I think Otto used that turbo and tore up the asphalt at BG this year running some blistering 9.20's at 151.99.

Nice turbo and great price.

He tore up a lot more than asphalt:biggrin: He had a .96 ex i believe. Spooled easy with the PTC converter. A smaller than 300 ci would need a lot of N2O to spool with the 1.32 ex.