$$$$ for ar15 needed. so looking to sell some stuff

I need the metal pieces that are between the T-tops and the bodies. I need the piece in the center and the ones above the visors that screwed down to the body. Let me know how much shipped to 19090

2 out of the 3 posis spoken for i only have the 30 spline left,also sold a set of doors and a power seat track , header panel sold too ! Parts going fast !!!!!!!

Just sold several rifles, wish I had known what you needed, what was rebuilt on the alum heads ?
Send me a PM

I need a dash pad (gauge cluster surround) that is somewhat soft and preferably grey. I can dye if needed, but time is the most important. I need it asap and even to the point of paying second day or even overnight depending on how long it takes to get it in the mail. I can paypal immediately. Thanks, Rob

I need a dash pad (gauge cluster surround) that is somewhat soft and preferably grey. I can dye if needed, but time is the most important. I need it asap and even to the point of paying second day or even overnight depending on how long it takes to get it in the mail. I can paypal immediately. Thanks, Rob

it would cost you like $80 to next day mail something like this. i dont have paypal either. but i probably have 10 grey ones $40 each plus shipping

it would cost you like $80 to next day mail something like this. i dont have paypal either. but i probably have 10 grey ones $40 each plus shipping

If we can figure out the payment thing I need it in a bad way. But have to have it on by Wednesday. so second day wouldnt be that bad from you to florida.....I dont think they are that heavy, but sized a little odd...damn...lol

About the AR15...just my .02, i just picked up a Daniel Defense DDM4 V1 for $1000 and the grouping @ 100m is crazy tight. Look into them, best AR/M4 i have shoot so far...

Tell me more about the GN1's ?
What was rebuilt ?
Beehive springs ?
What rate, hyd or solid lift setup

Sent you a pm, never got a reply. Looking for clear front turn signals (in the bumper), chrome handle for passenger side t-top, an d GM t-top bag in good condition.

How much for the passenger side T Top interior trim piece that you have pictured? Also, looking for a grey glove box with good paint; front passenger side black metal piece that screws down under the T Tops, it is exposed when the t tops are taken off (where the seals go); grey door pull screw covers; and wheel center cap for t type wheels. Let me know a price if you have any of these items.

How much for the passenger side T Top interior trim piece that you have pictured? Also, looking for a grey glove box with good paint; front passenger side black metal piece that screws down under the T Tops, it is exposed when the t tops are taken off (where the seals go); grey door pull screw covers; and wheel center cap for t type wheels. Let me know a price if you have any of these items.

Also asked for a price awhile ago on these so please post the price on here and not a PM