$$$$ for ar15 needed. so looking to sell some stuff

ttaowner

ar15.gif

well i decided i need a AR15 and a bunch of ammo so i need to sell some stuff to fund this.

.030 109 block that can be cleaned and used as is or maybe at worse a quick hone. $350 can ship
20 bolt front covers $60
crank cut .010 / .010 fresh never used since being cut with new king rod and main bearings ONLY SELLING THIS PACKAGE COMPLETE $425
gn1 aluminum heads that were fixed at champion havent been run since coming back from them $1100
a pretty damn complete 86 87 intake with EVERYTHING !!!!!!! $550
86 87 stock turbo with play in it but didnt smoke i had it on my personal car til i upgraded to a 44 $150
i have 3 stock gm posi's 2 are 28 spline which is stock the 3rd one i believe is 30 spline. $225 each
8.5 gears matched ring and pinions 3.08 / 3.23 / 3.42 / 3.90 $85 a set
i stock 8.5 axel $50
a real nice set gn seats out of a 1 owner car always stored indoors. no longer power on driver side/ not selling back seat seperate $700 full set
nice gn upper door panels no chrome strips $200
black/dark grey with chrome door panel escutcheons that are pretty decent $50 each !!!
regular door mirrors $30 each ~~~~~PASSENGER REMOTE MIRROR $75 UNCOMMON OPTION
floor shift steering column various colors $150
column shift columns tilt/ non tilt $100 various colors
uncracked horn button that was nos but got lightly used still have box $125
complete cam sensor $85
turbo balancer stock $75
concert sound gn lower door panels $150
gn lower door panels either pl or no option $100 a pair
various color pull straps $35-50 a pair tan/maroon/grey/ blue/ black
t top bags $40 each
interior trim parts and pieces for t top car $40 per piece grey/maroon/blue/ tan/off white
rot free trunk lids $175 have various colors some still are orignal paint
unrotted doors with original paint $500 per door/ i have lesser quality doors for less money but you need to pick these up and personally inspect
GN REAR SPOILER FACTORY $225
consoles in various colors gn/ all grey/ tan/ off white / i do have upper parts and pieces in blue or grey
shifter handles complete $50 maroon/ blue/tan/ grey
i have a few sets of bucket seats as CORES need to be redone blue/ grey /gn
pair of gn hearests with 6 on them $100 ready to put in your seats
taillights $50-100 each chrome or black have quite a few
1 factory header panel never cracked or repaired $300
87 chrome grille $150
84-86 chrome grilles $50-100 each depends on condition have about 15 of them
84-87 chrome headlight bezels CHROME NOT PERFECT BY ANY STRETCH $25 EACH
turbo car analog gauge cluster $100 floor shift or column shift
i have a complete drum to drum 8.5 / 3.42 posi rear that really clean/not scaley but housing needs to be straightened at a chassis shop at a cost of $150 i want $600 for the rear

86-87 gn wheels that are CORES $75 EACH 3 will hold are and chrome on centers are ok. 4 available. these are good to make wider or narrower wheel
15x7 stock size t type wheels 100 each or $350 set
15x8.5 t type wheels $325 for 2
chrome front or rear bumpers $100 each
very very nice repainted gn rear bumper $175
gn rear bumpers in normal 25 year old condition $150 each
aluminum rear bumper supports not pretty at all but 100% functional and a great wat to lose 30 pounds $80 each
radiator supprts only have steel $50
inner front wheel wells $50-150 each depending on what you need
12:1 steering boxes $50
front upper or lower control arms $25 per arm
power master cores NO GURANTEES !!!!! $100 each
analog or digital complete fuel sending units $80
turbo car gas tanks $75-150 each have a few depends on condition
all kinds of seatbelts all kinds of colors.
left and right fenders all kinds of colors $100 each
quarter panels cut off of cars
floor pans cut out of cars
complete frames or sections/pieces
all kinds of stock 86-87 engine parts
black trim side windows $100
chrome trim side windows NO VINAL TOP $80
chrome or black front or rear window trim $50 a set
limited door panels NO TRIM in blue/maroon/ tan or grey
regular door panels tan/ maroon / blue some are manual some are power
i have a complete toghther running 86-87 engine NOT PULLING IT APART .
86-87 dash harness 100% complete uncut never modified VERY VERY rare that they are not cut for aftermarket radio or alarm $225
86-87 engine harness not cut $300
t tops $100 each or $175 pair
moon roof parts and pieces/ glass/ pan/ motors/ inside car trim not cracked
dash pads uncracked / brown/grey /blue
gta wheels all fronts $500 per set

about the only stock part that i dont have are bumper fillers just ask i probably have what you need !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frank013.jpg

enginebriantrack002.jpg

enginebriantrack011.jpg

8687turbomotorparts001.jpg

gtawheels001.jpg

vectors001.jpg

P1010491.jpg

cutlass007.jpg

sept2609004.jpg

way more than the few things pictured here!!!!!! lots of the members have been to shop and i can give references its worth the ride !!!!! 203 213 9126 james call or text for faster response

James,
How possible is it to safely ship a black windhsield trim piece? I may need the top piece that runs across the windshield, if the shipped price is right.

How much fro the Black Buick valve covers? Are the black GNX type wheels 15" or 16"? How much for the weld wheels pictured and what is the size of the rear wheels?

Next in line on valve covers will the clear 1.65 roller rockers ?? What kind of price for them ??

How much fro the Black Buick valve covers? Are the black GNX type wheels 15" or 16"? How much for the weld wheels pictured and what is the size of the rear wheels?

my valve covers are blasted to natural aluminum. $100 plus shipping. gta wheels are 16" weld wheels are 15x4 or 3 1/2 rears are 15x8 with 4 1/2 back space. wheels were lightly used /hardly and brake dust on back side. i used these centercaps in this pic for another set of wheels but i have a used set of caps to throw in $550 on these wheels. i have had them 2 years and never used them when i bought them they had brand new tires on them which is what i was really after. i already have 2 or 3 other sets of these wheels but these are the best ones.

ttaowner wrote:

i have 3 stock gm posi's 2 are 28 spline which is stock the 3rd one i believe is 30 spline. $225 each

Are these the variety for the later 8.5 rears in Grand National's and 442's with the performance axle ratio's 3 series? If so I'm interested in one of the 28 spline ones. thanks: Dennis

may also be willing to trade parts for guns/ or AR-10 DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU WANT FOR IT. I HAVE TAKEN MY HUNTERS SAFETY COURSE 23 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE HAD MY CT PISTOL PERMIT 16 YEARS

ttaowner wrote:

Are these the variety for the later 8.5 rears in Grand National's and 442's with the performance axle ratio's 3 series? If so I'm interested in one of the 28 spline ones. thanks: Dennis

x2.......