$$$$ for ar15 needed. so looking to sell some stuff

just letting everyone know im still here and still have plenty of parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much for the full " i have a complete together running 86-87 engine NOT PULLING IT APART" ...i'm looking to do a full complete engine swap...and do you have any concert sound speaker boxes that go on lower door panels??

Hello i need a set of black buick floormats in good shape and the trunk trim piece that goes between the tailights in black! If you have these how much shipped to 39507?

another??? what did you buy James, i'm about to get a lefty AR
Stag which is right here 20 minutes from my house makes a real good lefty ar15.

What a bought used is a sw receiver, stag upper with quad rails, a2 stock and a collapsible stock. A knock off eotech and a scope. Has a muzzle break a bag to put it all in and 3 mags and some ammo for $700. It was a great deal

The next 1 I'm looking for will also be used and have similar options

Buy some stuff now so I can get another 1 before they outlaw them :)

yup i'm lookin at tthe stag thats what i'm goin with also really nice guns from what i hear. decide to build one after playing around with my sons ar10

yup i'm lookin at tthe stag thats what i'm goin with also really nice guns from what i hear. decide to build one after playing around with my sons ar10

look on gunbroker.com when i wanted to buy a stag model5 which is 6.8 it was about $200-300 cheaper than locally . it would cost about $55 for shipping and paperwork but it would cost me $65 in state tax that i wouldnt have to pay. just a idea for you. and that was new gun compared to new gun.

thanks for the tip James i just registered there the other day

heres a pic from about March with me cuddling my 1st ar15. i have since switched to the collapsible stock.also there is gunsamerica.com which is another site. used is the way to go in my opinion most normal people arent shooting 10,000 rounds through them. buy a 5.56 because you can shoot a .223 through it. but if you buy a .223 you CANT shoot a 5.56 in it. not sure what you know or dont but a month before this thread was started i did a ton of reading to try figure out what mant what. also if your state allows a muzzle break like my gun has i highly reccommend it !!!!! my friend and both shot our guns the day this pic was taken she also has a ar and we were shooting the same ammo and the muzzle break made a huge diffrence in sound and the fact hers had a gigantic ball of fire shooting out the end of the gun which isnt good
AR15ME.png