Florida to Cali * roadtrip

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1407196309.267896.jpg

Sorry tori this was the day here.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I know bro but I want to take some pictures for you but it's been raining everyday.

Damn that looks shiny ! Thanks for taking those. Any pics with it in the light ?

Whats the significance of L43MC ?

I was able to wash it this afternoon because it didn't rain but it was overcast.

Tick-toc tick-toc,....... just 4 days to go and we leave for FL. :D

We are back from England now, and getting excited for the vacation that really matters.

Going to play our route by ear and figure it out as we go. Will be taking the 10W out of FL to at least New Orleans, then from there we may head NW on the 20 toward a friends place in Mansfield, and continue on the 20 into Texas, or we may continue on the 10 into Houston toward another friends place. Also considering cutting up to the 40, but if we are still on the 10 by TX, then we may take the 10

If you're reading this, and are anywhere along those routes, i'd love to have your contact info so we could put it on the map in case we need assistance. PM me if you could. (y)

Hi tori. I'm double checking all the fluids today making sure tire pressures are ok and already replaced the battery for you.

Hi tori. I'm double checking all the fluids today making sure tire pressures are ok and already replaced the battery for you.

Thanks Daniel. I was hoping you'd switch out the "summer"air in the tires for "fall" air. Wouldn't was to make that kinda drive on the wrong air ;)

Thanks for the battery too.

May I recommend to show him how to disable the car if there's no deferent/anti theft....parking in Miami and all other places on the trip would concern me. Pm me for quick and easy methods to disable car..and other free GPS tracking temporary methods

Ahhh yes, thank you for the reminder. I was going to ask about those steering column cover jobby's. Seems like a worthy deterant. (Don't bother with the saying "if they want it bad enough,... Blah blah blah....) I've had one vehicle stolen and a second one just weeks after I sold it. Been down this road before. I will for sure be disabling the car in every way when parked, in fact I chose my hotel based off the fact that they have a parking garage and not an open parking lot. Tips welcome! PM sent...

If you can't find a column lock in time let me know. I will send mine to FL and you can send it back to me after your trip. You just pay shipping. I don't want to see that beautiful car stolen! :(

Tori for the first night your here in Miami you can always leave the GN in my garage where is safe till your ready to take it on the road.

Thanks Squid. I may take you up on that. Lemme do some quick shopping and see what i can find. Are there different ones, or one better than others ?

Daniel, thanks for the offer but i don't want to be a burden. I'm already grateful enough that your picking me up from the airport. Having you shuttle the car around for us would be too much.