first time in 11's

Fuzzy

It was cold (45 deg F), clear with no wind at Houston Raceway Park tonight. With my RA100 chip, 20 psi boost and 104 unleaded the GN went 11.77 @ 113 mph. 60' time was 1.725 with a zero psi boost launch to keep the nitto's from spinning. Never gone this fast before.

Congrats Fuzzy!

Which car? Do you still have a functioning cat? I did't know they made 104 unleaded. 11's are my goal, but first I need to get my car running as good as possible on pump gas.
Take care,
Ben

Congrats Fuzzman! Wish I could have made it out to the track but the wifey's English Dept. Christmas party was last night....

Welcome to the "11sec zone!"

Doug C.

It was 20 degrees and snowing last night and the tracks have been closed for weeks.

We went bowling...

:rolleyes:

The car was the GN through the hooker exhaust with no cat. In the Houston area you can get Sunoco 104 unleaded at the track. There is another racing fuels store nearby that sells Trac Tec (formerly Phillips 66 race gas) 104.

When I pulled up to get the time slip the lady said "I've got bad news for you, you have to go to tech". It was time to go home anyway.