First ever alum GN rims. pics.

What's up with people thinking what they like is what others should like? To say "there is not arguing that" is to imply your opinion is law?

Anyway, I'll take a set in 18 inch please.

That's GNB.. he's a libtard, they think they know what's best for others.
:rolleyes:

I spoke to them yesterday and they should be shipping mine either tomorrow or Monday. I'm looking for some tires now. I will post pics next to a stock wheel.

Any update? I am waiting to see these :D.

Zack

I don't know what the deal is. It's been 3 months and still no wheels. WTF! I called and left a message to find out why they didn't ship them like they promised and haven't gotten a call back. They said sometime last month that they would be ready "soon". I called last week and they said that they would be sent out Friday or on Monday. I think I should have went with the CCW'S... I haven't even been able to drive my car all damn summer long (since beginning of May) because I sold my old wheels to buy these. I spent a lot of money on these wheels and that money spent should include service time. I hope to hear from them soon. I'm probably over reacting....

Sorry, I had to rant a little. I've never ranted before on a forum. Sorry guys...

I don't know what the deal is. It's been 3 months and still no wheels. WTF! I called and left a message to find out why they didn't ship them like they promised and haven't gotten a call back. They said sometime last month that they would be ready "soon". I called last week and they said that they would be sent out Friday or on Monday. I think I should have went with the CCW'S... I haven't even been able to drive my car all damn summer long (since beginning of May) because I sold my old wheels to buy these. I spent a lot of money on these wheels and that money spent should include service time. I hope to hear from them soon. I'm probably over reacting....

Sorry, I had to rant a little. I've never ranted before on a forum. Sorry guys...

A little off topic, but what kind of mileage do you get with your raptor? I really want one, but I heard they get like 8 MPG? Can't wait to see your wheels to make my own decsion.

Yeah, Budnik's seem like nice enough people.. when you can get them on the phone that is. I've had the best luck emailing them, then waiting a few weeks for a reply. :frown:
I'm probably going to go with CCW's also, just becuase I can get them, now, for much less.

Question is, which ones do I want, what off-set, width, etc; does anyone have an idea what works best?

A little off topic, but what kind of mileage do you get with your raptor? I really want one, but I heard they get like 8 MPG? Can't wait to see your wheels to make my own decsion.

It is a fairly big truck so gas mileage isn't great but I said what the h3ll! With the 6.2L, I average about 12-13 combined. About 16-17 on the highway. I just picked up the one below for my baby boy that should be here in November (Not even born yet and still had to get it!). It's a little better on gas! ;)

mini raptor.jpg

Me too. I keep waiting and waiting. No call back after 5 messages. I wish they would call me back as fast as they took my money. I hate to sound like I was being stung along, but I would think someone could at least call me. I just want a phone call. I have my old wheels sold and unless I put my car on jackstands the new owner will need to wait longer. No info puts me in a bind.

If Budnik is reading this, send me a PM. I would just like to be contacted.

so whats up with the 18"s .....i would'nt do 16's looks weak. but i would love to re-hoop the originals in a 17 or 18..seen it once and looked tits.....

Just get your car on Overhaul'n, they make then in just a few hours!
Sorry, just trying to be funny.

That is funny cause I was going to say something like that! They would probably put a small block in it and then I would have to burn it...

Chit happens and you just roll with it. They said they shipped my wheels but I don't have a tracking number. I hope they come this week and get them on the car because my wife is about to have our baby and I don't foresee me doing anything with my car for a while!